Wednesday, September 29, 2010

♥ The Facts of Mii


I'm 17 years old on 2010 ... Will be 18 on next year ... I'm poor in English , so please don't make fun of it ...

I don't like the one who apply 18禁 (means you're under age) on me ... hate very very muchzzzz ... I would like to be a lady and not a girl ... And please do not dub me on cute ... I don't like it but it will be if is certain person ... I would like to have a relationship with someone ... In with someone ... And I hope the one I mean will be a rich one , handsome and also hope that the one who doesn't have a job but having unlimited money to spend ... (I think it's nonsense , but I really hope so ... To make accompany for me every second ... ) But what I feel with the one is the majority ... Bonus will be on the one who foreigner and had good achievement on his academic ... I write it here doesn't mean that I want make an interview to who in terms ... Just want to let someone know about it ... This all just imagination ... Everyone have , right ? I think the one who has tie his hair up , whether the fringe or back is attractive ... I ... And the one who have piercing on ear but just either side not both but I think Vannese piercing is attractive too ... so muchzzzz ... And the only term which is real and not imagination is the one have to have very very wide ability to protect me or give assist to me when I need it ...

I like to be the central ... Like being watching by other ... But hate being peeking by others ... Especially is the one trying to use their eye to rape me ... (Haha ... Sorry for being excessive ... but )Really really hate being peek ... Even if you're peek at , please do not be excessive ... I will go to you and slap slap slap ... And I very very detest about the call is being the sound Juzzzzzzz ... Halo , Wei ... I have a name , although you don't know my name , I think you should say "Excuse Me !" and not Juzzzzzzzz ... Hate , Hate , Hate ... Cut out your tongue and lips ...

Although have some phrase that say put on make up is kinda manner ... But I don't like make up , because it will demolish my skin ... But i don't deny the phrase ... I will be more confident if I do not put on any make up ... Because after putting on , have to worry when have to mend it ... I admit that sometimes I'm over confident , but it doesn't mean I'm confident all the time ... Sometimes I also will be self-abasement too ... I don't put on make up , but having apply BB Cream and also Vaseline lip gloss when going out to protect my skin form being irritate and prevent dryness ... Cause by the environment and the UV Rays ... I do not wear contact lens ... I confess that I wear it before but not now and after ... It may be different if I'm in myself wedding ceremony ... Everyone want leng leng , right ? So , please do not tell me to spin my eyes for you to confirm that whether I'm wearing contact lens or not ... Someone said , my eye-ball were blue when I didn't wear contact lens ... And recently someone doubt I'm wearing ... The guy is ... My school teacher ... Sweat == ''' ... And she also the one who call me to spin my eyes ... Really ... But I don't think my skills are retrogression ... (Haven't proof it yet)

I don't like the girl who having a thick make up and trying to show off ... Hey , girl ... What you wanna show ? Your thick make up ?Or whether you wanna tell that you're prettier than me just being after make up ... Hey ... man ... Suckzzzz lurr ... And I detest about the guy who just having a little bit repute and starting to pretending or be supercilious ... The guy who always scheming one ... Don't trying to act in front of me , I will fall down in a faint ... Or I will be THE HULK and hunt you down ... And please do not trying to order me to do something or restrict me , I hate it very very muchzzzz ... And the one I hate , I will do contrary what they ask ... And this is how I express that I hate you lot lot ... And for the one who trying to take advantage from me ... I will rip you off ... And I dislike the boys who doesn't trying to tell what he feel , especially to who he admired ... I know it need courage , but you have to try ... Try to tell ...

I hate washing my school shoes ... Please don't trying to pursue me to wash my shoes ... I will wash it when something happen and make me very very happy ... If not , N. O. ... When my shoes is tremendously dirty , please don't trying to say something trying irritates me ... Something likes "Wei , miss oh ... you look pretty but when people saw your shoes , the guy will vomit and run away ... " ... It really XXX ... But I change my clothes everyday , I'm not lying ... And I'm shave like a boy ... shaving moustache ...

Lastly , something wanna tell all the boys ...

Boys , boys , boys ... Please don't try to hide your feeling ... Feeling about the girls you liked , you admired , you appreciated or whatever ... Please trying to tell them , may be it will change you status likes falling in love or having another good friends ... Even if being rejected , you won't be regret any more ... Or it will be some kinda relief , right ? So , be brave and be a man ... Tell the girl that you admired her ... Even for the girl , also the same thing I have to say ... Tell him ...

Might be update ...

No comments: