Thursday, September 30, 2010

♥ Kisses ♥

Romance











































































♥ Quote


How delicious is the winning of a kiss at love’s beginning.

Stolen kisses are always sweetest.

Kisses, even to the air, are beautiful.

You may conquer with the sword, but you are conquered by a kiss.

I'm sure people just kiss each other. I’m sure that sometimes you’re talking and somehow two people move closer and closer to each other and then, they just kiss. I’m sure it happens all the time. But I’m also sure that a kiss is never just a kiss.

Kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones you can’t hold back.

If this be love, don’t speak; kisses are all that’s needed.

Her kisses left something to be desired… the rest of her.

To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first.

You need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

A kiss may not be the truth, but it is what we wish were true.

For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can’t get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can’t cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don’t want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it’s everything.

The moment of that kiss contained every happy moment I had ever lived.

Aye , that is a kiss. A powerful thing.

He kissed me so slowly with an open mouth and every single thing in my body—my skin, my collarbone, the hollow backs of my knees, everything inside of me filled up with light.
A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.

Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the last.


* Share your
kisses pic too ... And also ♥ Quote ...

No comments: