Friday, October 1, 2010

❤ My Ex - Love


Marriage ...

Big portion of our age guy is being married ... How can it be ? How can she found a nice guy that doesn't smoke , drink at all ...

Meaning of marriage ...
Marriage is a social union or legal contract between people that creates kinship . May also be called matrimony .

What the feeling of after being marriage ? Still having the same feeling like couple with each other ? What feeling about having sex in the prime night ? And what difference when having sex before marriage and after marriage ? Anything scare about ? And what different a man after having a baby ? I would like to observe it ...

❤ Mii

I don't know what I'm writing now will irritates someone or not ... If do , sorry ...

When I was about 14 , I had a lot of relationship ... It called Puppy Love , right ?

Once I was shopping with my friends , I met him ... He ask me for cell phone number and I gave ...
(Actually , he wanna to met his friend , who with us ... And we met ) And he ask me to go with him and not
be a light bulb ... He walk me to the place where his friends are having deserts ... Yea , before that , he asked me to pretend his Gf ... And I have forgotten whether I ok with it or not ... But no one mention it , and I pretend not being asked ...
I stay only a while because some guy is treating me badly ... He send me back to my friends there ...
When being home , we have conversation in MSN ... First , he inform(my word) me that he trying to woe me ...
Secondly , he ask me to show him who is the beauty in our school , and I search here and there in my friendster friends page ... Hardly ... And finally I found out that the guy picture is all gone ... Maybe being deleted or I having wrong account ... But , honestly ...
I do not play ant trick about it ... But I think he consider me someone like that lurr ...
Third , he straight forward ...
Asking would you like to be my Gf ? Yes (My answer for the Q ...) And we having our first date , and it also the only date ...
I'm having a special experience of holding hand ... He doesn't shy at all when wish to holding hand ... He just simply show his palm
upward and ask me to hold his hand ... Interesting ... And 1 more nice thing that I always recall , is the time when he begin to smoke and
all the smoke flew toward me ... And he help me to wave it away and tell me do not try to smoke , ever ...
See ... He really a nice guy , right ? I'm impressed deeply ...
Between us don't have many memory , we have only 1 date ... And nothing more ... And we end up
because of a Girl ... The girl tell him that she trying to have a relationship with me and asking me to choose whether
she or him ... And at last , I doesn't even choose yet and we ended ... Actually , I really mean what I'm telling you that time in phone ...
And I admit it , This is the only relationship that I end up with bursting into tears ...

I'm not hate any one , even for the girl ... I would like to thanks both of you ...
The XXX :
谢谢你!你教会了我一些事情!
The Girl :
Thank you too ... And we're friend ...

Hmm ... I write this because I wanna to wish him Happy Wedding Day
... (Actually his wedding ceremony is gone ...And I'm not being invited ...)
Wish your wife and your baby be healthy always and happy all the times ... Have to Sek Lou Po lurr ...

No comments: