Friday, December 24, 2010

LonEly iN the ChrisTmaS eVe

Merry X mas !
How was your Xmas eVe day ?
V Bfriend arr ? Heeeheee 
Just enjoy It even you just lonely and just STAY at home !
WatCh your Tv ! [ My house got NO tv ! ==''' - REPAIRING ] 
How F it is !
Haaahaaaa 
Write BLOG BLOG BLOG lurr !
I just receive A really F*cking NeWs !
The boss ask mii to start my work Tomorrow ?
How F is that !
Christmas have to WORK !
I'm going to burn your shop larr !
Still considering whether I should go to WORK or NOT ?
Once again !
Merry Xmas ! 
Yea ! Now i'm picking some shirt from some online shop and i decided to sell it ! 
ONLINE !
i'll post the PIC to MII BLOG , so you all can see it and buy from mii if you want it !
I have to EARN MORE and MORE $ ! 
As you read mii [ To-Do List ] , I wish to B a millioner larr !
Haaahaaaa 
Kidding , just earn more $ !
Erm ... Yea ! 
Actuallu i making a Vlog for Xmas !
And A SONG too !
But when I go through mii FB , I saw SOMEONE really F ! 
And i just go MOOODY !
And all just ruined !
Really SORRY !
I'll try my BesT in the NEXT Vlog ! 
Heeeheee 
Haaahaaa !
Tell you guys ! After I went to TOILET , i watch myselF into the Mirror ,
I decided to WORK tomorrow !
Haaahaaa 
I also dunknow what inspire me ?
haaaahaaaaa
I'm a FUNNY gal ! == '''
Once AGAIN ! 
Merry Xmas ! 
I think It gonna END here , So 
BYE BYE !
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY MERRY XMAS !

No comments: