Monday, December 20, 2010

♥ MummY [ DaY ]

SOrry for Mii reader[s] 
This few day , I just cant sleeP well 
So , I do not have the NICE condition to CAPtuRe pic ! 
So , Only SOmE 
Mii oOUtFit of the day 
Actually I should B Go interview ALONE 
But MUMMY just say she just wanna follow 
SWEET Mummy
♥ MummY A loT 
I Going to SELL wAtches at KL SENTRAL 
Can N Visit Mii larr 
Heeeheee
After InterView , 
we went to PASAR sENI 
Just for FOOD 
Nice FOOD 
But i'm veggie 
Heeeheee



For This WEEK , I 'll Spend More time V mii Mummy ! 
Bcoz Next MON i gonna WORK already !
I satisfy V Mii presentation that day !
I protect Mii MUmmy 
Heeeheee
But I just HopE i can DRIVE and drive her everywhere she wan !
No LRT ! MONORAIL ! BUS ! 
This all transportation is SUCK at all larr ! 
JUST SPEND MORE TIME V YOUR FAMILY !








No comments: