Thursday, December 16, 2010

♥ SHOPPING DAY

LA LA LA ~~~~ LA LA LA ~~~
有没有看到雨伞?有没有让你想起林宇中的淋雨中啊?
[ HaaHaa ! Actually I've been forgotten the lyrics ! AND just la la la ~~~ ! ]
It's raining when i reach my cousin house ! JUst DRIZZLE !
[ Hate after raining so muchy larr ! It made me leg dirty damp damp ! ]
Actually we planing to interview for our NEW JOB ! And we found out that job really SUCK and we decide NO ! TAKNAK larr !
The MAN NEW fragrant ! DAVIDOFF CHAMPION !
Use this larr ! If you wan kao lui !
WaHaaaHaaa
Didn't capture too much at KLCC !
Mii outfit of the day !
Mii mum said : 将穿才美的嘛!
Love when mum PRAISE ! Muarkzzzz
Have you notice that I dye mii hair ! Yuhuu ! Nice boh ?
And I'm just too FAT ! On DIET !
Where is the RABBIT ? It just GET LOST on the way ! I think !
Yea ! RABBIT is here !
I lazy to fix the blemish larr ! So I use a RABBIT instead of conceal ! OK boh ?
Camwhore at JUSCO lavatory !
School REOPEN is around the corner ! Go JUSCO get your WHITE shoes , UNIFORM or wat wat wat larr !
Count DOWN how many 天 ?
sendiri kira larr ! HeeHee
I found this was so LENG ! ALL alphabets ! BuT ...
I cant find a U for UNI larr !
Hello ! 26 or 24 alphabets got the attendants of U , OK mou ? [ I cant remember / lazy to count how many alphabets are they ]
Yeah ! TOPSHOP ! I LOVE YOU larr wei !!!
Haaahaaa !
Mii mum said the QUALITY just GOOD ! Fucking Amazing Good ! I think !
Mii mum is a tailor and not GOD ! So , I trust what tailor said !
Yeap ! For MAN , you can go opposite the TOPSHOP ; TOPMAN !!!
MANGO ! HAVING SALE NOW !
5 D ! wave for a cab and go KLCC now ! CHEAP !
AND NICE !


























I bought this FROm JUSCO ! PINKY !
NICE ler ?
There are SALE too ...
Go just GRAB 1 for yourself larr !
SUPER SUPER CHEAP !
Verry HAppi DAy !
But mii $$$ running OUT !
And I find out that I SUPREME LOVE shopping larr !
Have to find a tremendously RICHY RICHY boyfriend !
If not , he gonna PO KAI ! [ i mean bankrupt ]
BOy arr ! Have to save your $$$ !
If not arr ! Not girl girl larr !
Haahaaa !
Mii eyebrow same with mii hair [ COLOR ]
TeeHee !

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

1 comment:

Richard Ling said...

ladies just love shopping.