Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BoReDOM ...♥ / iPhone 4 in WHITE

At first , actually I want to SHARE a Music Video to all of you and specially for YOU ...
I knew he not going to read ... But never mind , it's ok ...
I just think it lyrics is very meaningful ... And just suit for me and YOU ...
It's from AKON ... ♥ Be With YOu
I'm gonna be with You ...
LINK to the video in YOUTUBE :
http://youtu.be/ZeXCKGVEVHs

[Hmmm ... Actually i think the photo wasn't that good in quality ... It's from my BRO's phone ...]

Erm ... Actually I have no topic to POST ... Just suffocating in Boredom ... So take a walk to HERE ... Bloggie ...
Aiyo ... I'm POOR ... Going to be a beggar to beg for $$$ ... Oh my goD ....
Any SPONSOR ?!
I bet no one ... It's ok ...

An [ ADV ]

iPhone 4 in WHITE ?!
What the F...
How could this be ?! Oh no ... That really fucking fantabulous !
I want it ... Oh my God ... [ Ok ... Stop it ... that made you look like a dork ! Uni ! ]
I bet all of you just want it like i do , right ? Even for the iPhone 4 user just in BLACK ... [ Actually I'm one of them ... How FFFF ... ]
Maxis ... Maxis is the savior to all of US ... who want it ...
There are plans for US ... We can get the Phone without waiting waiting and waiting ...
Do all of you know that , if you want iPhone without a plan , you wait to wait at least 2 month ...
2 month ... That isn't just 2 hours ... 2 month for me , no for all of us are consider as fucking long ...
I can't make it ... So , i go for a plan ...
Oh ... Sorry ... I'm babbling ...
Straight to the point ...http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=8608382523902342184

LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/MaxisiPhone4 [ Click it if wanna know more ]

There are iValue Plans and iData Plans ...
RM 70 / RM 100 / RM 155 / RM 250 / RM 375
You just have to paid the amount that you've chosen monthly ... And you can enjoy your CALL , SMS , surfing INTERNET , MMS ...

A declaration here ...
The iValue Plans of RM 70 only available from 4 March - 31 May 2011 ...
So , hurry UP ... Visit the MAXIS branch that close to you as soon as possible ...

END ?!
Impossible ...
Another Good NEWS :
After you purchase the iPhone 4 from MAXIS outlet with any plan ...
You can enjoy free maxis wifi service ...
For 3 month ... Oh God ...
3 month ... 3 month ... 3 month ...
WIFI ...
You can HANG ON the internet just free of charge ...
How fantabulous it is ...
Oh My GOD ... [ Ok ... Uni ... you're a dork ]
No matter how I look like ... I wanna SHARE ...
And FREE local call & SMS between family lines ... Oh GOD ...
FANTABULOUS

LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/MaxisiPhone4 [ Click it if wanna know more ]


AGAIN ...

LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/MaxisiPhone4 [ Click it if wanna know more ]

Do you all know what my facial expression meant ?
I have meant that if you want an iPhone 4 whether in WHITE or BLACK ...
You have to hoist your butt up and get dressed and go for a MAXIS outlet ...
And ...
SHOUT out : I need an iPhone 4 !!!
Haaaahaaaa ...
I'm just kidding but just in the last sentence ...
Before that , it's TRUE ...

AI YA ...
My ass aching ...
So I have to GO ... And BYE BYE ...
ENJOY your iPhone 4 in white ....

LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/MaxisiPhone4 [ Click it if wanna know more ]

Yea lar ...
Made some declaration here ...
I do ♥ you ... MUCHY MUCHY

No comments: