Tuesday, May 31, 2011

F*cking LOVe COOL ... ❤ / Kung Fu Panda 2

Hello ... LOng time no SEE ... HAHAH ... [ I'm in lovely MOOD ]
The PIC ... LOVELY PIC ...
The rosyfingered symbolizing me ... FrankieRoseUni ... And the furry hand ... COOL ... Kuldeep ... ❤ 
Yea ... I'm in love with someone that different race from me ... It's ok ... RIGHT ?! 
Erm ... Actually this post is going to make declaration for my sincere LOVe ...


Ok ... I'm going to tell what made me going to write this POST ... 
31 May ... I have taken about 5 hours nap in resort ... Genting Highlands ... And I dreamed something horror ... >.< 
A guy ... In reality , I never meet before ... He stop me or grab my hand and pull me away from where COOL is ... And whisper something beside my ears ... HORROR ...
The guy said ... We're going to get hitched ... F*** 
The dream ... Erm ... 
I can't describe my feelings in words ... If you were me , you will get the same feelings ... Maybe even more terrible ... >.< 
It startle me ... And I'm struggling ... And moody ... 

[ Kung Fu Panda 2 ]
After I woke up , I get myself ready for movie ... [ haven't decided which to watch ] Because I have already made my promises to my younger bro ... So ...
We decided to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 ... Actually I'm not interested in animation ... I thought there always immensely bored ... But we don't have others choice ... Because Genting Highlands 's theatre wasn't big enough ... spacious enough ... So only a few of movie are showing ... 
When I watching , I do cry ... For a flash of mind ... Twice or thrice ...
Yea ... It started when the Ah Po start flowing the memory of the parents and how he being adopted ... 
And a sentences said by the fortune teller ... FORGET your PAST , AND CHOOSE WHO you WANT TO BE ... 
I know , it never ever hint me to forget the dream ... But I wanna choose who I want to be with ... 
And the answer is YOu ... COOL ... Kuldeep ... ❤ 
And from now on , I will tell you when I do miss you so much ... Or love YOu ... 
Even though , our Love is growing every minutes , every second ... EVERY MOMENT ... ❤ 
Erm ... Maybe I will let's him read this post ... HEHE ... SHY SHY ...
I don't want to lose your LOVe ... HEHEH ... An old-fashioned love song ... NICE ... 
Maybe I will watch the movie again ... WIth ... COOL ... and hug him at the time ... ^.^ 




❤ YOu ... Kuldeep SINGH ... COOL MAN ...
Sharing some LOVe QUOTES : 
          -  Someone asked me what kind of person do I want to love? I just said, "Someone who's not strong, not strong enough to let me go." (:
          -  It's sweet when someone knows every single detail about you. Not because you constantly remind them, but because they pay attention.
          -  Everyone's telling me to give up on you, but they don't see you like I do.
          -  Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's an experience.

Yea ... That's all ... Maybe will be UPDATe after a while in a new posts ... STAY TUNED ...
Ai ya ... Suddenly something flash into my mind again ...
Oh my Gawd ... I said that I will update some pic about Randy Orton and FAST 5 ...
Hahaha ... SEI lur ...

Ok ... I will try my BEST !
So ... Remember to watch KUNG FU PANDA 2 ... Inspiring movie ....
Last ... SAME
❤ YOu yea ...





No comments: