Wednesday, May 11, 2011

IKEA launching bedtime contest ... ♥

Wondering about the IKEA CONTEST ?!
But feeling sick about my babbling ?! [ I hope not ! ><' ]

LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/ikea-bedroom [ Click if wanna know more - IKEA contest ]

Start my babbling ...
Ok ...

IKEA launching a contest - you & your BED ROOM 
First , I bet all of you will wondering what the prizes and how handsome the cash amount will be before concentration in reading how to participate and what the terms and conditions is ... RIGHT ?
At least , for me is true !
So , the prizes are :
One - Grand prizes that worth RM 1500 
One - Most Voted Entry worth RM 1000
One - Runner Up worth RM 500
20 - Lucky Voters worth RM 50

Ok ... Done with the PRIZES
Now ... Is time to know HOW TO JOIN THE CONTEST ...

LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/ikea-bedroom [ Click if wanna know more ]

Click the LINK ... And it will link you to the page to join the contest ...
But i still have to made explanation to all of you who's interested ...
First , You need a PHOTO ...
There are two ways to capture the photo ...
One ...
First ...
Head to the IKEA P1 entrance from the car park and find the QUILT DISPLAY ...
Second ...
Choose your favourite QUILT and step behind it and snap a photo with the QUILT ...
[ Surely , you have to snap with the appropriate and interesting and attractive POSTURE that can caught the voters attention ]
Third ...
Upload your PHOTO to the page that link by the LINK ...
[ LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/ikea-bedroom [ Click if wanna know more ] ]
Fourth ....
Describe your quirky , funny or cute HABITS in your bed time ...
[ Surely , you have to get the voters attention tooo ... ]
Last ...
Submit your details on it
Example for your POSTURE ... 
I have mentioned that , there are two ways to go for your photo , RIGHT ? 
The second way , and the only way that i suggesting ... 
SAve your time ... Won't waste money on transport fare ... Won't get sunburn ... 
First step ...
Select the PHOTO for this contest ...You can straight toward upload on the page ...
[ again ... With appropriate and interesting and attractive POSTURE that can get voters attention And one more ... you can post whatever posture that you like as you aren't snap your photo in public like car park ... ]
Second ...
Edit or cropped your photo ...
Third ...
Choose your favourite QUILT ... Superimpose your photo on the QUILT ... 
Fourth ...
Describe your quirky , funny or cute HABITS in your bed time ...
[ Again ... Surely , you have to get the voters attention tooo ... ]
LAst ... 
Submit your details on it ...

Yea ... How easy is that ... Omg ... 
Blog til my back aching ... Troublesome bug ...

Ok ... This is the PAGE ...
Once again ...

LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/ikea-bedroom [ Click if wanna know more ]


Yea larr ...
Bet you all miss my Photo ler ...
Haaahaaa ... [ Kidding ... Please don't criticize that I'm arrogant ]
Puffy eyes ... And PANDA eyes ... Oh My Gawd ...

Ok ... After showing off my ugly picture ... back to the topic ...
The contest is launch from 5 May til 26 June ...
So ... Today is 11 May ... You still have about 1 month ...
So ... make great efforts on snapping an interesting and full of creativity PHoto for it ...
Gambateh ...

LINK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/ikea-bedroom [ Click if wanna know more ] 



Today ...
Same ...
I suffocated into boredom again ...
But ... But ... But ...
I do chatted with my MAN ...
Erm ... I choked on a few Q from him ...
Sweat ... =.='''
How come YOU got so many Q that let me choked on ... Har ?!
Haaaahaaaa ...
Ok lar ...
I know I'm babbling ... chattering ...
I'm a CHATTERBOX ...
hahahaha ...
Ok ... Bye ... And ♥ YOU ... [ Tell you all some little thing between us , he will be mad when he say ♥ you and if i don't reply he will just hang the phone over my face ... hahah ... kidding ... over me ... How could this happen ... ?! I bet he ♥ me so muchy muchy ... HAHAHA ]

No comments: