Tuesday, May 24, 2011

KL Sentral ... ♥ / Jay & Nicholas shooting for <<...>>

I try to Update mii Bloggie everyday ... I will try mii best ....
I have mentioned in the last post - yesterday ...
Mii previous working place having shooting for << 逆战>> ... And I have just saw Qian Jia Le ...
And no for Jay and Nicholas ... Oh My Gawd ... Unfortunately ... Because when I have reached there , I saw plenty of the staff from the crew is walking toward the exit direction ... So SO SO ... unfortunately ...
And today ...
Yea lar ... Forget to tell You ... The first Pic ...
My friend have told me that can't snap any shot about the shooting ... So , all of the PIc are illegal ... Actually ... Shhh ....
And I just hoist my iPhone 4 up in the air and click the camera button ... And someone - one of the guard , pointed at me by his finger ... Oh my Gawd ... Embarrassing ... F ...
Ark ... +.+

I bet my luck again to see Nicholas again ... And guess what ...
I failed ... FFF ... I saw Qian Jia Le again ... Sure lur ... He is one of the direction what ... You can see him whenever you want ... +.+ Im actually sleepy now ... Ark ...
I have stolen it from ...
Hahahaha ... It's from my previous colleague geh ... I download from his facebook ...
Jay Chow ... HoHo ... Just in front of the working place ... How awesome if I'm still working there ...
I can see my handsome Nicholas ... +.+
Ho Ho ... Qian Jia Le ... He is handsome too ... Attractive MAN ! HUHU ...
My friend just snap a shot with him ... Jealous ... Oh my Gawd ... Haahaaa ... [ Dorky Uni ]
I'm fatigue ! I'm slept 3 a.m and wake up 9 a.m. ... How strong and stupid i am ... Ark ...
Tired ... After Blogging , I think my next activity is SLEEPING ! HUHU ...
I know maybe someone just expected there is more pic about the shooting or your idol ... But ...
Sorry ... I don't have it and here is my Bloggie ... Should be about me .. Not Jay Chow or Nicholas ...
Hope you all understand ...
Ok ... At last ... I'm phailed ... Failed ... To see my handsome Nicholas ... =6=

Yea lar ... I'm holding my dear bracelet ... And someone just told me that he get shout at his race why not wearing your symbolize bracelet ...
Oh my Gawd ... What the hell is wrong with you arr ? Furthermore , the guy is only passer ... F You ...
His bracelet is here ... You want it .. ? Har ... Bleh ... Fuck You ... I will hit you to the ground and strangle you till take your breath away ... Scold my dear ... How dare you are ... Heng !!!

Dear ,
Sorry !
I hold it so I won't forget to miss you mah ... Haaahaaa ... [ Nonsense but sweet , right ? ]
Wahahaha ...
YOu ...
My dear dear ...

No comments: