Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Bloggie Post ... ♥ / JOB

Ai Yo YO YO ...
I'm feel an immense Bored to the jobless life ...
Oh My Gawd ...
I did try to find one ... And when I research for it , I get a well enough job ...
But ...
My dad not allowed ... Just because I'm the gal who have to study in the next month ...
Ai Yo ...
Anyway I'm going to share here ...

Job as a CLERK ...
Location : Pandan Perdana , Cheras 
Working Hours : 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. [ Monday to Friday ] 
Salary : RM 2000

Interested ?! Contact me ... [ Leave a comment with your e-mail address or phone number ]

CLERK ... For me , it's a easy-going job ...
Furthermore , only 5 day shift ... You can spend your sat and sun at home ?! Or dating ...
Shopping ?!
Maybe ... Up to you ...
But it's with condition ...
That's you must possessed a good attitude ... And wish to work long term ...
Easy condition ...
Try it ... Guys ... RM 2000

But ... What I have meant above ...
Doesn't mean I don't have to work ... MAybe for my dad , it's what he means ...
But not for me ... I need $$$
I'm finding is there any freelance job for me ...
Kindly contact me ... If you do know any ...
Via e-mail ...
meimei_uni@yahoo.com 
Or leave a comment ...
Thanks ...

Yea larr ...
A post I have postponed a long time ....
And I decided to Blog it now ...
See ... Could you recognize what the stuff I'd grip ...
It's from 3 person ... My previous colleagues ...
Shirley ... Gan ... Elaine ...
Thanks a lot ...
That day is my last day on job and they have no idea what to send me ...
So , they bought something that I love immensely ... And something I have eaten all the time ...
That is ...



Werther's Original ...
It's sugu type ...
Know ?! SUGU ...
Haaahaaaa ... It's really luscious ... delicious ... Which I really fancy ...
My baby MAN ♥ too ... [ I think lar ...]
I think it's only being sell in GUARDIAN ...
Because I just can't find it anywhere ... And only for KL Sentral ... Nowhere else ...
Since I have worked there , I learned a lots of things ...
I have to make confession that I'm a gal who short-tempered before lar ...
Then after the job ... Someone that really suck , have just trained my endurance ...
Erm ...
I'm more friendly now ... But I would sure that I won't stab your back behind you ...
HaHaHaHa ...
Kidding ... Anyway , More friendly than ever ...
[ That's just what I felt ... I don't know yours ... ]
Of course , there are also conflicts ...
But not that serious ...
Peeking ...
Wei ... Wear your clothes on ...
Cover your cock ... [ Oh My Gawd ]
[ Rude girl ... ] I'm kidding ... If you're naked ... wherever you are , in front of me ...
I won't watch , view , peek ?! ... Ok ... Don't worry ...
Last ...
Another Pic for the luscious Werther's Original ...
Thanks a lots ... Guys ...
Yea ... A big CROP I have reap from my JOB is ...
My baby MAN ... Really big ... Not huge ... He just consider as slender ... But thick enough ... ^.^ ♥

Ok ... Going to end this post ...
Full of babbling ... Sorry ...
Hope you all enjoy ...
[ ♥ YOu ... My baby MAN ... MISS you too ...]

No comments: