Monday, May 23, 2011

Short Post ... ♥

A special day ?! Isn't ?!
Oh my Gawd ! Sleepy now ... But I have to Update my bloggie ...
Will be a short post ... guys

I have heard that Nicholas and Jay will be shooting at KL Sentral ... That's which I used to work before ...
And I went , I can only saw Qian Jia Le ... Not bad ... He's director for action ... When I saw him , he discussing the next shot ... Maybe ... I don't know ... I wanna see Nicholas ... My previous colleague / cousin have told me just now that he's so cool ... Wow ... COOL ... ♥

Ai yo ... I'm really really felt bored for jobless life ... For previous , even though I'm having job , I still felt bored ... How come ?! How about college's life ?! Is that will be the same ... If do , then my life just full of boredom ... I'm going to suicide ... SHIT ...

Pic after dating ... Haha ... Not actually dating ... Just go there to made accompany for break time ...
And come back by myself ... Alone ... It's actually scary ... Really ... Walking alone at the night ...
Ai yo ... What can I do ?! I just so so so miss my darling ... ♥ ^.^
After keep trying to snap a good shot , I'm tired ... My soul-less eyes ... 0.0

Ok ... I'm going to end this ... Afterward , I have to do some exercise ... To keep fit ... Ai Yo ... Yo ...

My Weibo :
http://weibo.com/frankieroseuni
[ Follow me ... For more instant stuff ... ]


Ok ... Last ...
Darling , I love you ... ♥
So muchy muchy ... [ He keep babbling to ask me to sleep early ... Sweat ... =.=!!! ]

No comments: