Thursday, May 26, 2011

STOP IT , bug ... ♥ / Get CASH reward

Moustached girl ... ♥
^.^

Erm ... This post going to be my feeling[s] about ...
Ai yo ... I have to dye my hair and eyebrow jor ... The very very very natural BLACKish is emerging ...
Ugly ... But ... T.T ... I don't have money ... I'm poverty-stricken already ... Aha ...
Of course , the BLACKish stuff is not the point I want to say ... Just Passer ... HAahahaha

Ok ... Let's GO !
Guys ... Tell you something ... !!!
Never ever trust the one who said like like you so much or keep flirting with you ... [ Especially your boyfriend's friends ]
I'm fall into a victim in this cases ... His friend ... In front of me just acting like ... I'm a perfect girl ... And keep telling so ... Keep flirting with me even in front of my boyfriend ... How suck he is ...
That's ok ! Never mind ! Maybe he just mischievous ... Or like to play pranks or something like that ...
The point is coming ... [ Sorry for babbling ! ]
After a while , my boyfriend have just told me that the guy stab me at the back ... Keep criticizing me ... As a miser ... Just cheating for money ... And ... I think there is more but my informative doesn't complete ...
Hey ... MAn ... Or should I call you BUGGER ?! F***
Ok ... I admit that I'm a miser ... So what ... None of your business what ... Care of your own girlfriend and not your friend's girlfriend ... I will never ever give you any treats ... Bleh ...
BUGGER !! BUGGER !! BUGGER !!
Retweet something :
@ SoDamnTrue : Isn't it weird how people talk so much shit about you , when the only thing they actually know about you is your name ?!
Damn TRUE !!
You never chat with me or along with me ... How come you know that I'm really a miser ?! Har ?! I give my friends treats ... Ok ?! But Maybe i just having the wrong concepts in my mind ... For me , My boyfriend have to pay everything to me ... But this one is an exception ... Big exception ... He pay only for food and movie ... That's alll ... Another I have to pay myself ... Is this call a miser ?! I think you are a sucker ... Who know ?!
Stop ... CRITICIZING someone at least he/she really does ... Keep your mouth shut ! Please ...

Ok ... STOP ... It'll spoil my f*cking good mood ...
Wanna Get reward by CASH .... ?!

LiNK : http://www.churpchurp.com/FrankieRoseUni/share/churpchurp-invite
[ Click in To know more ! ]

After Click in , just simple fulfill your details ... And you can start sharing news and get rewarded by CASH ...
Attractive huh ?!

MUACKZZZZ ...
♥ YOu yea ... DEAR ...

No comments: