Friday, May 20, 2011

To My Friend[s] ... ♥ / Funny PIC

Ok ... I'm Back !
It's time to UPDATE my bloggie and not let it to be dead ...
Erm ... I didn't go to any college in the past 5 days ...
Not actually BUSY ... Hmmm ....
Ai Ya ... I have forgotten why I didn't blog ...

Yea lar ... Then this post is for my friend ... Best friend ?!

Ok ... Start !
Erm ... All in short , THANKS !
I'm glad that you all keep advising me to let it go ... To go no more further deeper ...
I felt that you all can get what I have decided , RIGHT ?!
As I'm not the one who obedient ... Not the one who can take advice easily ...
As I'm a bastard ! AND stubborn fellow ...
Haahaaa .... It's true !
Erm ... I hope sometimes you all can take my side and view thing through my side ....
Then you will get it why I have made this lamebrain's decision ... 
I actually know what em I doing ...
Yea ... And thanks a lot that you all have told me his ' history ' , behavior and so on ...
I wanna say that ,
I don't actually care about his past ... Everyone got his/her past , RIGHT ?!
Though his used to prostitution or what ... It really doesn't matter !
It's matter about now ... When he be with me , what he has done ...
This the only thing I do care ...
Assuming that , if you have encountered someone who you really love and both of you got into relationship ...
Then , you realize or you heard some rumor[s] that he used to be a playboy or blah blah blah ...
What will you do ?!
Give Up ?! I bet big portion of people will do the exactly same what i have done ...
As my friend ,
keep telling about his ' history ' or bad thing[s] ... It's ok for me ...
But please never ever try to ask me to leave ... To give up ... Or ...
Sometimes you just have to experience it before you know the truth ...
I have decided to carry on ...
Even though maybe someday i will realize that he just flirting or commit adultery ...
But This is what i have chosen ... So I won't regretted ... And surely won't blame you -- my friends ...
This is my style ... I prefer to lose by myself ...
Share some pic ... Soften the situation ... Jocky ?!
Moustache Uni ...
Bespectacled Uni ...
Erm ... No idea !
Evil ... [ Sexy boh ?! ] ^0^
Because of the jobless life , I have already download , download and download so so so many apps for myself ...
Enjoy yea .... ♥

Erm ... Last ...
No Love You or others disgusting stuff ...
There is some obstacle i have to facing before stage a comeback ...

1 comment:

hoay said...

hehehe...cute cute!! =)