Monday, May 9, 2011

UPDATED

OMG ... I have abandoned my BLOGGIE ... SORRY ...
Yea ... Yea ... Yea ...
A lots of good news for myself ... Haaahaaa ... I love this year ...
❤ I got my iPhone 4
❤ I going to college next month [ Excited about me new college's life ]
❤ I quit my JOB [ That fucking bitch JOB ]
❤ I got a man [ Shhhh .... ]
❤ I have shopped from KLCC [ Topshop / ZARA / Espirit / Crocs / Everlast / MNG ... some more ? No idea  ]
❤ I got a lots of new friends from different RACE [ MiSS you guy ]
❤ I have read a lots of ... Oh ... maybe just a few ... of interesting BOOK ... Novel
❤ Penang's trip [ even though that with the son of BITCH ... I dont think I'm rude ... If you know that guy enough ... you will call him that too ... ]
❤ Start drinking Inner Shine everyday [ And it really does let my pupil more shinner ]


Erm ....
Hard to figure all out in this moment ... Put it briefly , I ❤ my life ...
 Haaahaaa ...
A PIC before ... Just simply SHARE ...



Last , I wanna say something
I trust you !

No comments: