Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blog Blog Blog ... ❤ / Tattoo & Bangs

Hulo ... ❤
Ai Yo ! Tell you something ! Yesterday I think I have already siao jor ... You know what I thought ?! I ... Thought ...
I thought that I never love him as I wish to ... I never love him before and I burst into hilarious ... Shit ! How came arr ?! Hmm .... Maybe the sickness ! Haha ... Because he didn't call me yesterday night , and I hypnotizing myself that who care ?! Haha ! Stupid me - Uni !

Ok ! Even though I have to separate the text and pic ... It's ok ! I just want to blog ! My DiGi broadband is out of credit ... Sucks ! Have to reload again ! Again ! And again ! Five days once ! High frequency ! Ark !

Ho Ho Ho ... ❤
Finally I figured out how can I inserted the text between two pic or add some caption for pic ...
How clever am I ... ^.^
For someone who know me well , already knew that I got a tattoo ...actually not only one lar ... But my point is somewhere my hand ... Tell you something fun and dorky !
When I saw someone got a tattoo on his or her hand , I was motivated to get one ... And when I hoist my hand up ... ROSE ! When I put it on ar ?! Haha ... Funny gal ! I feel like want to mend it or get another tattoo ... Another nicer one ! But no money ! Ark ...

This post is going to be muttering ...
Hehe ... ^.^
Yea lar ... Should I cut my bangs ?!
I supposed to ! Right ?! Long bangs will make you look older ?! Yea meh ?! Haha ! No idea ... But definitely sexy ! Kidding ! But I afraid that after shorten my bangs , it will be curl or not obedient ... Obedient ?! Hmm ... So should I ?! Or should I just have a change-over ?! Another new style ?! But I waiting my hair to be long long long ... Or should I just left it ?!
Confused ... ! >.<

Long bangs ! ❤ ?!

Or should I cut it that short ?!
A change-over ?!
Erm ...


Ok ... Last !
Erm ... Anything to say arr ?! Erm ...
Yea ... Have lunch lur ... Haha ! Enjoy ... ❤

.*"♡"*.*"♡"*.
(*⌒.^)^ε⌒* )
"*~♡ ♡~*"
"♡"

2 comments:

ken said...

long looks nice :)

David said...

Nice blog leh~