Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blog by iPhone 4 ... [review] ❤ / Sick

Erm ... Ok !
I was trying to use iPhone 4 to blog ... But hmm ... Succeed but not quite good ... I just going through Kmaey's blog ... And she have mentioned that she using iPhone 4 to blog ... I have try before by safari ... Failed actually ... Because you can't choose the photos ... A post without photos is something junk ... Right ?!
So , I download and installed some apps for blogger ... And I found blogger plus ... Yea ... It can upload photos ... But ... A little bad advantage ... That's they separate the photos and text up and down ... You can't add caption or a story between them ... Erm ... Kinda big deal ...
So ... No point for this blog ... Have to wait until I find another better apps or using my laptop ...
Yea ... Toiling for 2 and a half day ... Sick ... My stupid dear ... After I have recover ... I have to screw him up ... Ark ... Voiceless ...

No comments: