Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day of Dating & Sigma ... ❤ / Happiness

Ok ...
Hu lo ! Guys
11/06/2011
A special day ?! Erm ... Plain actually just with someone special for me ... ^.^ How about yours ?! With a special person too ?! Plain day ?! Or special day ?! For my elder sis , I think it's a special day with her idol ! Huhu ...
Get dressed at 11 a.m. ... Initially I decided to go for my stupid dear first before meet my sis ... But the stupid rapid kl bus is fucking SLOW ... It just ruined my plan ... I'm going to complain you lar ... Dickhead ! Dork ! Haha ... Lack of novelty vocab ... Going to improve ... Improve ... Improve ... And I just get scolded by my stupid dear ... Not actually scold lar ... Just like moaning ?! Or wailing ?! Haha ... And I just simply burst in raged and cut off his phone and go S.g. Wang with my sis ... Best decision ever ... Decided to depart early and reach early just for a better place to snap photo of them ... Try to guess ... What we have dekko when we reach there ?!

Yea ...
You right ?!
Ultraman ! Oh my Gawd ... I'm stumbling after saw the poster ... I'm here for Sigma ... Taiwanese idol ! Not an avatar from Japan ... I'm not sure the guy inside the costume are from Japan ... This is what the host meant lar ... I think he is lying ... But if you are interested ... You can go there ... The Ultraman event is still on ! Enjoy har ... Haha ...

Yeah !
There is it ! Sigma ... What actually meant by the word arr ?! A maths vocab ?! I think so ... Poster first ... There is some photo for theirs ... Yea ... Tell you something , the fans club ... They fans club member was suck ... No manner ... Arrogant ... A word to describe terrible ... I felt sad to have such kinda of fans ... Go back to kindergarten and the teacher will teach you what the manner mean and is ... Fxxk ...

Yea ... Yea ...
The photo ... Huhu ... I found out that the Wei Zhe is adorable ... Like him ! Of course handsome is one of the part why I liked him ... You know that ! I like handsome guy ! Hohohoho ... They dance , sing and play games too ... Not bad ... I don't actually admire them before this ... But after that I admire Wei Zhe ... Haha ... Just simply admire ... Won't be so crazy to tackle him around or follow him every event ... My sis do ... Oh no !

Oh ... Yeah ...
So happy ! Go out with dear ... But he just abandoned just now ... Not actually abandoned lar ... He need to be in temple ... He didn't bring me along ... Is better be fuck off yourself sometime right ?! Don't be to sticky ... If not he will think that what a troublesome to bring you here and there ... Ark !

My outfit of the day ...
The cloak ?! Am I right to say that ?! Is from S.g. Wang ... The singlet is from ... Erm ... Have forgotten ... And the short from MNG ... I super love this pant ... I wear it as possible as I can ... So I can show off my fatty thigh ... Haha ... Kidding ! And the EVERLAST shoes ... Super like it too ... From KLCC

Sharing some pic that snap at home after outing ...
Actually I do have snap some pic with dear ... But I think he won't let me post it out because someone is reading ... Maybe ... Himself also keep reading ... Maybe lar ... Not quite sure for that ... So I should be respectful and not going to post after he allow it ... So ... So so so sorry ...

Hu hu ...
I get my present nor for that day I do wake up early ... He just bought me that ... I also felt surprised about that ... Yo ! Anyway , thanks ! Love you ! One thing , he also want me to keep my mouth shut ... And not to tell anyone that he do bought me something or what present is that ... What a mystery guy ... Secrecy ... How come ?!

Ok ...
Last ...
❤ you ! But you have to felt apologetic to my sis ... You !
Haha ...

No comments: