Thursday, June 9, 2011

Officially , I'm a Taylor student ... ❤ / iPhone NEW cover

Yeah ... Yeah ...
Good Morning !
A really really Good news ! I'm a Taylor student , officially ! Super happy ! Excited to visit the campus ... In orientation day ... Yea lar , I still remember that I ask the consultant what is orientation day about ?! Can I skip it ?! She is like , what ?! Haha ... I fucking don't like that kinda of events ... Excruciatingly boring ! Then she explained to me that just an event to let familiar with the campus and know who will be with you in your class ... Erm ... Hmm ... Should I attend ?! But my daddy already know this event , he definitely will force me to take part ... Oh my Gawd ! Maybe I should just be a good girl and attend and playing my iPhone 4 the whole day long ... Blogging ?! Wahahaha ...

Yea ...
Another point !
I saw many many exclusive car pull at the Taylor main entrance , and of course some student emerge from the car ... Like , wow ! I'm not the kind of guy ! Rich man !
After pay my RM xx,xxx , I get my Taylor's jumper ! A planner and a CD that tell you what you can do and can't in Taylor ... I haven't go through yet ! Maybe there just a point that mention that I can't blog about it ... Haha ! Then will be oh , shite ...

Before going home , the consultant asking me whether you want to do your student id today ... It's take me a while to respond ... Then yes ... Yea ! I will take it today ... And after peace , the outcome photo is like , what the hell ... The assistant still asking me whether you want this or this ... Actually is the same ... Exactly the same ... I think only the tone was differ ... Faint ! So ugly ... Embarrassing to show to my friends ... Or after school opening , I won't be able to show to my new friend for my name ... Ark ...

Ta da ...
My super ugly id ...
Have to concealed the information for privacy ...
I can't show it to my friend when I just splurge on I'm a Taylor student ... Ark ... And also can't show my new classmates that my name is ... Because of the ugly pic ... They definitely will like , ark ... Are you sure that's you ?! Or oh my Gawd ... This is the real you ... Are you wearing double eyelids or something else ?! Har ?! Shite ... Shit .... Shit !
Yea lar ... Tell you something for those who intended to study at Taylor or try to enroll at Taylor ... My suggestion is stay at home while studying ... As Taylor doesn't possess any hostel and not provided any hostel ... So what you can choose is only left private accommodation ... Fucking expensive room ... You know how much for each room ?! At Sri Hartamas ?! RM 800 for single room ... I bet you teeth is dropping ... Hold ! Haha ... Maybe someone out there just can afford it ... But one more thing ... The RM 800 doesn't including the bill for water and electricity ... How ... What the F ... Then after calculation , you have to spend almost RM 1000 something o ... For your life ... Maybe more , not including shopping yet ! Haha ... So , home sweet home ! Free ! Everything is free ... ❤

Planner ... 2011
Write down any excited event or just jot down your homework ... Ark ...

Taylor's jumper ...
I have chosen the size XL ...
I like the length ... So when I wearing it , I will look like a kid wearing papa's shirt ... Haha ! Kidding ...

A CD !
Don't blog !
Wahahaha

Take a dekko on it ...
New iPhone 4 cover ...
So bling ... Hehe ... I want to get one a long time ago ... No , more accurate ... Carving it ! Hehe ... I bought from rampai pasar malam ... RM 35 ! And you can choose whether you need the ribbon or not ...

One more photo for it ...
Really nice !
Yea ... I never been to pasar malam a long time ago ... Of course I went for yesterday ... Anyone saw me there ?! I saw many many ... Ai yo ... A lots of previous schoolmates ... Some handsome boy lar ... Pretty girl lar ... But I never say hi or halo ... Because it wasn't my style ... Haha !

Ubat batuk ...
Daddy forced me to buy one if I'm not going to consult a doctor for my ever coughing ... And sure I bought to keep him mouth shut ... Haha ... Kidding ... Kidding ... But I never consume it ... Too sweet ! Hate ...

Last ...
Sharing some of my pic ...
Hope you like it ...
Hehe !
So happy with dear ... Love him so much ... Sweet guy ... ❤

1 comment:

ken said...

enjoy your college life :)