Sunday, June 19, 2011

PaPa's Day ... ❤ / LOVe ?!

First ...
A photo of me ler ?! Or a photo of PaPa ?!
Decided !
Is me ... Haha ... The main role have to be mystery a bit mah ...
Ok ... To the point !
Today ... 19 June 2011 ... Sunday ... Father's Day ... Not PaPa's day actually ... PaPa's Day is on 08/08 ... ^.^
We planned to celebrate or any other word ?! Celebrate isn't that suitable ... Erm ... No idea ... Ok ! We decided to having dinner together ... Whole family ... After a long long long time , didn't dine in together ... It's a super fantastic moment for us to stick together ... Of course ... PaPa Rich mah ... PaPa's treat lur ...
Ok !
Wish PaPa Become a millionaire ... I think this is what he thought too ... Because his children expense is just too much ... I'm pointing myself ?! Haha ... Yea ! College ... Toiletry ... Shopping ... Ark >.< ! I don't think I can afford it all if I was him ... Thanks so much much much ... But I have to earn money by myself lar ... I always hope that too ... But I have no idea why I can't figure out which way ... Do you read chuckei.com ?! Know Vicky ?! Jane chuck's car ... She just 19 years old ... And she just can afford a car ... Not local car o ... Considered as luxury car ... How I hope I can too ... Ark >.< !

Ok !
Haiz ... Have to type twice ...
Try to rewind everything ! Technical problem ! After I have finished typing ... And this app crashed ... Gawd ! Haven't save ! And my dear keep calling ... About his facebook acc and profile picture ... Aiyo ... Susahnya ! Take me an hour to finish this post ... I think more !
Ok ! Yea ... Last paragraph I mentioned that I wanna earn money myself badly ... Right ?!
And I fucking sick when someone asked me do you interested or want to earn three or four digits in only a month ?! ( yea ! Sure ! I do ! ) Ok ! Good that you're interested ... And first you have to pay a little bit ... That's 100 ?! 200 ?! Or 99 ?! Oh Gawd ! Sucks ... After paying , you will get a set of products from our company ... And what you wanna do is start selling ... Oh my Gawd ... Persuasive ... Not my strong point ... And I prefer something that using brain ... And not your mouth ! I hate perfunctory !
Lagi , if I do have 100 ?! 200 ?! 99 ?! I don't have to get to you ... Ok !
So ... Yea !
But I have to remark that if you find it's offensive ... All I can say is sorry and no more ... As I just shout out what I felt ... It's not abusive and illicit !
Ok ! Back to title !
My mummy drive ...
We are going out ... A whole family ! 6 person ... Two cars ... Haha ...
A little bit ridiculous right ?! Haha ... It's a rut for us ... Haha ! For comfy mah ...
I have no chance to sit on my daddy's car to snap a pic when he's driving ... Ark >.< !

We dined in at Kepong ... 梅园 ...
A vegetarian restaurant ... My family including me is vegan ... Teehee ...
Forget to snap photo about the dishes ... Because when it being served ... We all just moving and start eating ... Just too hungry ! ^.^
See !
My elder sis is snapping photo with daddy ... How come I not joining arr ?! Haha ! Ok ... I have broken my diet rules ... I have eaten rice and ... Oh my Gawd ... Too much ! And I decided to forbid the food ... Any kinda ... That's needed to chew ... For one week ! Just having liquid for one week ! By the way ... The food is fucking luscious ... Yummy !
Me again ?!
Yea ! Me ... Uni !
Ok ... I'm just joking ... I can't tahan for one week ... Even for one day ... Haha ! Yea lar ... Should I post my another elder sis pic ?! Erm ... Contemplating ...
Ta Da ... ❤
My elder sis and my daddy ...
My sis demand more three times and try to snap a pic that perfect ... Sweat ! Daddy so patience about it ! If saya , fuck off lar ... Wei !
Haha ... Kidding ... I also picky about choosing a perfect pic ... Try thousand of times ... ^.^
Ok !
After a full meal ... And a paunch on stomach ... I keep shooing to get our a walk ... At night market ... Exercise ! Excuses !
Haha ... Yea ... I want to go there on purpose ! To buy a red red red ... * cough *
They get themselves some candy and crackers ...
Sharing this picture ...
And wanna say something !
iPhone 4 can't flash ... The outcome doesn't nice at all ... So that mean you can't snap picture at night or somewhere dim ... With iPhone ... Ark >.< !

After home ...
My outfit of Father's Day ...
Zara top ... Diesel short ... Slipper ...
Haha ! I love slipper ... Ten ringgit slipper ! Which you can get it everywhere or anywhere ...
The lovely slipper ... ❤
Not that I poor and can't afford any branded shoes ... Yea ! I can't afford ...
But I do have shoes that from EVERLAST and CROCS ...
My harvest from night market ...
Ok ...
Two more picture from previous event ...
Not event actually ! Just outing ?!
I love this outfit ...
Simple ! ❤

Yea lar ... No another sis pic ...
I think for her is insulted ... If I do that !
Haha ... So ... Hmm ...
Watches ?! Any suggestion for me ?! Gawd !
Love all the man in my world ...
PaPa ... Bro ... Cool ... ❤

No comments: