Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tattoo ... ❤ / Fired me ?! I'm glad !

Hey ! I'm blogging here ...
^.^
ShayCarl's style ... ❤
But he's vlogging ... Not blogging !
Ok ! I decided not to Vlog ... It's risky ! Haha ... ^.^
Yea lar ... I found out that no one is reading what I'm writing actually by you all comments ... Erm ... Sad ! But I really appreciate that you all view through my blog and drop comments ... I will try my best to reduce the writings and let pic talks ...

Working !
For slimming company ... Do I qualify ?!
Haha ... ^.^

Ta Da ... ❤
Love the uniform so much ... It let me showing off my good body shape ...
Haha ... ^.^
I'm kidding geh ...
At first , I'm really afraid that I can't fit into ... Then I will lose my job and money ! Ark >.< !
But ... See ... ! Sexy ...
Did anyone saw me at my workplace ?!
Wangsa Maju Carefour ...

Yea ...
It's should be three-days ...
But at the second day , the manager or supervisor call me up ... And let out of hint that I lost my job without reason ... Fuck you !
And for sure I do asked why ... Actually I have already know why ... Wanna know ?!

Ta Da ...
Picture do say something ... right ?!
That is it ! Tattoo ...

Even though I lost my job because of them ... I never felt embarrassing or start regretted or hate them ...
On the contrary ... I feel proud !
This is me ... So next time I will show them off in interview ... If you hired me , yea ... Thanks ! I'm glad ! If not , up to you ... I won't fight ! But I don't swear I won't curse you ...
Haha ... ^.^
Bitchy !

Yea ... Yea ...
My earring too ... ( is singular )
A pair of ears only left one piercing ...
That is it !

Ok !
Last I wanna say is ... Look at the pic , it will tell you !
YOUR LOST !
Haha ... ^.^

Actually I'm glad that I'm being fired ...
Know why ?!
Because you have to stand the whole day and cheating ...
Haha ... ^.^

Yea ...
We have another row again !
I'm sick with that ! He keep blaming me !
What the fuck ! He just made me hate him non-stop !

2 comments:

ken said...

well.. i believe many have tattoos, it should depend on their work performance :)

Anonymous said...

hi nice rose tattoo you got there :) not my favourite choice of colour, but still, it looks nice :)