Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vlog ?! Should I ... ❤ / iTunes

Ok ...
Going to delay the working post ...
I have decided it at yesterday before in sleep ... Because I may need a video to let you all know what the problem is ... But I haven't decided whether I should make it or not ... So here I ask for opinion ...

And after I done my shower ...
Meal ...
And I charging my phone by my laptop ...
And after syncing ...
Ark >.< !
The stupid iTunes deleted all my lately downloaded apps ... My lovely BloggerPlus as well ...
Oh my Gawd ... At that moment , I felt like I wanna hit my laptop to the ground ... Clash ! Crash it ... Super mad about that !
For sure ... I'm not that capricious or barbaric ... After crash my laptop , I bet my daddy will be like , what ! You crash your laptop which I paid for ... Ok ! Fine ... Never ever ask for a new one ... Save money and get it yourself ... I won't give out a cent anymore ... Haha ^.^
Ok ... But now ...
I get it back !
Guys ! If you having this problem too ...
Cool down ! Don't be like Ark >.< ! Fuck ! If you download your apps by installous ... Go back downloaded ... And there is a back up for your apps ... Yahuu ! Super happy now ! ^.^
If apps store , then I have no idea ! Still not figure it out ...

Ok ... Back to topic ...
Vlog ... Do you heard about it before ?!
Do you know ShayCarl ?! Tard family ?! Which is super famous in YouTube ?! I bet someone do know and keep watching his Vlog ... Right ?! He have a cute family ... Awesome family ! Yea ... Awesome ! So ... I going to put one of the video below ... So you will know who am I saying and start you trip with ShayCarl ... Yeah !

Ok !
Here is the new video by ShayCarl that uploaded two days ago !
Watch it ! I haven't watch it yet lar ... Will watch it later ...

Ok ...
So should I try it on ?!
I'm afraid that after the Vlog is posted ... No one will access to frankieroseuni.blogspot.com ... Then I will be x.x ... Ark >.< !
Why do you think ?!

Here is another video by nigahiga ...
It's not a Vlog ... Just a video but made by themselves ... Quite awesome ! Take a dekko or watch ... ^.^
Yea ... How to pick up girls !
The video about ...

Confused ...
Ark >.< !
Erm ... I think that's all !
Hope can get comments from you !
Thanks !

Yea lar ...
LOVe yea ... ❤
My deep deep !
Sweat =.= !

2 comments:

Miss N said...

love your blog background.

Flirtatious Friends said...

so many photos of you... =O but good looking