Thursday, July 14, 2011

20110714 ... ❤ / Prank + NEW

Oh my Gawd !
Haha ^.^
Our maths lecturer always said this phrase ...

Oh yea ...
I'm not plagiarizing ...
Oh my Gawd for didn't update my blog !
Sorry ... Guys !
I'm going to lost my reader & traffic again !
Ark >.< !

Ta Da ...
I have changed my hair color as well beside just cutting my fringe !

From Granier ...
Going to be a lots of picture !
^.^

Yea ...
On this week ...
I have experienced plenty of situation !
But of course ...
I - Uni ... Went through all of the crisis !
Because I'm unique !
Haha ^.^

First ,
I went through friendship hiccups !
Because of some reason !
What I try to say is ...
No matter how they treat me ...
I'm going to be myself !
That's mean ...
Hard to explain !
Be yourself ... The very main point !
Don't try to kissing ass ...

The prank ...
Haha ^.^
Yesterday I realize that my safari facebook account is always logged in with my man account ...
And today because of some reason ...
Your inbox !
So I have decided to play prank on it !
So I have updated his status ...
' I'm a gay ! Stop flirting with me ! Women ! '
This is what I have posted in his wall by his id !
Know what my consequence is ?!

He have changed his password !
Fuck !
=.=

Blek :P
An old picture which haven't dye and cut my fringe yet !
^.^

Yea ...
Super busy because of a lots of assignments !
And have to spend three or four hours to exercise !
To keep my body shape ! Ark >.< !
Excruciating ! But I need to have a good body shape ...
^.^

A super old picture !
Taylor ...

Ok !
I think I will done here ...
So ...
Thanks for visit !
And nothing to say with my man as he changed his password !
Nah !
^.^

No comments: