Sunday, July 17, 2011

20110717 ... ❤ / Futz Around ^.^

Howdy ...
I have no idea what to blog ...
So just simply update !
Like update my status ...
^.^
Today ...
My dear off ! Having his off day from day ... He supposed to spend time with me right ?!
But he have decided abandoned me at home ... And go out with his friends ... Ark >.< !
Yea lar ...
Tomorrow having test for maths and chemistry !
Oh my Gawd ! I'm not well-prepared !
Hell !

But I have no mood to study !
I felt sleepy right now !
And later will dine in with family at restaurant !
Ark >.< !
After college commenced , I don't think I have study on Sunday ... Even for once ! So , it became a habit !
Oh my Gawd !

See !
She got an excellent body shape !
I want !
Especially the waist !
I know , the only way for that are exercise and diet !
And I just can't control my mouth especially my hand ! Ark >.< !
Expert in grabbing food !
I'm fat Liao ! Fuck you ! Calories ! Lipids !

Ok !
Done !
I feel like wanna take a nap !
=.= !

I LOVe gay !
Muackzzzz ....
❤‿❤ ♨ .

No comments: