Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bizzy Body ... ❤ / Birthday vs Surprise

Howdy ...
Sorry ... For not updating my blog !
Have to apologize every time ! Suck ...
I will try to blog as much as I can ... :(
Sorry !

Ok ! Straight to the point ...
I get an invitation from Bizzy Body !
They asked me to go for a free slimming treatment ...
WooHoo ... ^.^
It's free ...

The living room and consultation room !

Ok ! Share with you all ...
I got a free full body treatment ...
There is two processes ...
First , apply a layer of icy cream and wrap you tummy , arms and thighs with an vibration machine !
It's to help you burn fats ... Calories !
I go for it 30 minutes ... And according to them , I'm like having 3 hours exercise ...

Second ...
Apply slimming oil on your whole body and wrap with plastic ... No idea what it called ! Ark >.< !
And give you warm blanket ... And you will sweating like hell ...

A picture during the first process ...
I can't even touch my phone at the second process ... Because I'm being wrapped ! ^.^

Review ...
It really worked ...
For whom would like to shape up or lose some weight ... I advised you go for this ... Kinda of treatment ...
Exercising is time-consuming ... The treatment only take you like one hour !

So ...
What are you waiting for ?!
Yea lar ... They having first trial promotion ! Just at the hall in Times Square ! I think so ... ^.^

O.O
What the hell is that ?!
Spot a cute person and a pretty girl lighting candle ?!
The pretty girl staying with DoDo Paul , is an alien ... HaHa ^.^

Happy birthday to YOU ...
Happy Birthday ~~~
A surprise for the birthday gal ...
She isn't crying ! Not touch by the surprise meh ?! Sweat =.= !

Honestly , I'm craving for the cake so much ! But I can't stay back and have it because ...
Haiz ... Never mind ! I will get myself one !

Everyone hope that she/ he will get some surprise like this right ?!
I used to ... But not now ...
I just wanna be with HIM the whole day when it's my birthday ... HeHe ^.^
But still I won't reject your surprise ... But please make the cake to be Secret Recipes Chocolate Indulgences ! That's my favorite lar ! HaHa ^.^
Greedy gal is ME !
HeHe ^.^

Yea lar ...
I think it's end here ...
Sorry for broken English ! :(
I will try my best to be an efficient blogger ! Ark >.< !
Test ! Test ! Test !
Test everywhere ... Online ! Class ...
Ark >.< !

Finally ...
I LOVe you so much ...
The very first time ... He revealing in my blog !
Handsome ler ?! Jealous mou ?!
Heng ^.^

No comments: