Thursday, July 7, 2011

Busy Man ... ❤ / 07/07/2011

07 of July ...
HoHoHoHo ...
My dear's birthday ...

Ok ... Sorry for not being an active blogger and keep updating my blog ...
I'm urgently pressed under my assignment ?! Schoolwork ... Ark >.< !

I love him so much ...
Ai yo ... I'm going to pass out ! I'm really tired ... But can't sleep yet ! Maths ... Bio ... Che ... And the most excruciatingly one is Physics ! Ark >.< !
Revision ... I'm balked en route of solving function in maths subject ... Ark >.< !

Last ...
I think it going to end because I'm really exhausted ...
Maybe will be update again on tomorrow ...
I'll try my best ! I can't 100 % confirm ...

Love you always ...
And really sorry ...
He accused me that I'm always declare that I'm busy when he called me ...
Sorry ... Sorry ...
College >.< !

No comments: