Friday, July 1, 2011

College Life ... ❤ / The whole week

Hey ...
Sorry for let the blog dead for about one week ...
Bow apologetically ...
♨.
Taylor ...
It's Monday !
And the day of orientation !
If you are free ...
Feel free to visit me at 1106BS7 !
Haha •‿•
The Alpha Theatre ...
It's freezing inside there ! I felt like oh my Gawd ... Is that necessary for that temperature ?! My skin going to be super dry and peeling maybe cracking some more ...
Is COLD !
Ok ... The end of the day is an ice breaking events ...
Played games ... Ark >.< ! Boring game ! I don't think that suitable for us to ice breaking ... It's like just running around ... Counting ... Answering ... And camwhoring ... Suck ! Show some of the pic ... I won't show all of that lar ... It will destroy my image ... Haha •‿•

Yea ...
Tell you some funny stuff about our college ...
There is no canteen ! Only the selling machine ... Put your coin in and press ! It's all snack and just some beverage ... How could that be ?! 8- hours of schooling ...
Ok !
Done with Monday !
It's Tuesday turn !
My outfit of the second day of schooling !
I wear that top for warming !
I hate cold ... Even though my dear name himself COOL !
I can't stand for any temperature change actually ... Any risen or dropped !
✦Bagel ✦
It's vegetarian as I'm a vegan !
And it's luscious ... Tasty ! Delicious ...
I have eaten that for lunch about three times in this week !
It just located beside the Starbucks !
Bagel and coffee cafe !
Yea ... As just now I have mentioned that , no canteen is in our campus ! But there are something ... Our campus is connected with the a plaza ... Something like mall ! Shopping mall ...
That's all for Tuesday !
Yea ... And the day , all the subject mentor were playing around with our name and background too ...
Freak ! Bored me out ...
Ark >.< ! It's Wednesday !

Wearing Taylor's jumper ...
It keep me warm ... So comfy with it !
I wear it because of my monthly cramp ... Hate that !
But it supposed to be there every month ... If not , that means I'm pregnant ! NO !
It's Friday's restaurant menu ...
The prices is pissing me off ... My friend too ...
It's like ... Wow ! Is that after having it I will become Angelina Jolie or AngelaBaby ?!
Haha •‿•
Ok ... Wednesday is just like that !
Nothing special !
It's Thursday turn !
My outfit ...
The top is from TopShop ...
Seen it before ?!
Love it so much !
See ...
My fringe do ...
Ark >.< ! I actually want something like a whole neat braids is aligned along my forehead ... And it's failed ! Ark >.< !

A lots of picture ...
Ark >.< ! Hope you don't mind ... Yea ... So many stuff have to stack inside my brain ... Gigantic ! Ark >.< !

It's end !
It's Friday turn ...
My fringe do again ...
It's better than the previous one but still failed ...
Ark >.< !

My outfit !
Last ... Take a dekko on this !
The mineral water from Taylor ... Wow ... Which company supplying arr ?! Or Taylor homemade ?!
Ok ...
I'm fatigue ...
Going to take a nap ...
It's the end of the post ... So !
❤‿❤ ♨
LOVe you ... Dear
As well as Taylor ...

No comments: