Saturday, July 9, 2011

Surprise ... ❤ / Is that love ?!

Howdy ...
I'm decided to update my blog ...
Even though it's not up-to-date post but it's about me ... It's what this blog for !
Sweat =.= !
I was whining just a moment before this ...
I will tell you all after I show you what the surprise is ...
^.^

A lots of pic will be showing ...
For ...

To ...

Minute ...

My ...

Long ...

Fringes ...

Last !

The surprise is ...

Ta Da ...
I cut off my long fringe ...
By myself !
Yeahoo ...
Kinda failed actually ...
Ark >.< !

Hehe ^.^
Ark >.< !

Is that love ?!
Ok !
To the point ... We - I and my boyfriend having another row ... Because I can't help but thinking that he having affair with someone else ... What made me think so is because he never pick up my phone on time ... Only get back to me after a while or after an hour ...
And when I get my courage and shout it out [not actually shouting] ... He is the one in charge and accusing me that I'm the one who didn't pick up the phone ... [ it's because I'm at mad , otherwise I won't do that ] >.< !
I hate that ... And I don't think there is any sorry ... It turn out to be all about me ... My fault !
Actually ... The only thing I would like to know is ...
Do yOU LoVe mE ?!
Just let me know if you're not ...
I will definitely let you go !

No comments: