Sunday, July 3, 2011

Updated ... ❤ / Weekend

It's time to update my blog ...
I think lar ... >.< !
Because I can't afford to lost any reader ... I need traffic ! So ... If you are reading ... Give me a hand ! Promote my page ! Thanks ... •‿•

A random photo ...
It actually been upload to a facebook for a little while ...
Add my facebook to get the most recent photo or status ... •‿•
Search it by e-mail ...
Oh no ! Sorry ...

I have decided that I will try my best to save all the places for my real friends ...
I know that is impossible to have 5000 of friends ... But it's weird when strangers is reading what's going on in your life ...
I will update to my blog ... HERE !
For my reader ...
I'm still can't create a page ... right ?!
No one will like or join it ...
Ark >.< !

Fluffy birds ...
One of the facebook game ...
•‿•

Bubble popp ...
•‿•

Noticed that the first place and second place ?!
Haha ^.^
We competing ...
I won ...
Woohoo ...

My outfit of my after one week of schooling date ...
Dating day !
Woohoo !
Super happy ...
I LOVe this dress so much ... It's cost me only 10 ringgit ... Bought from times square ...
Super nice !
Some more ...
There is a pocket at each side ...
I like , wow !

My hair-do ...
My expression is weird ... I know that !
Haha ... ^.^

Tired ... @.@
Tomorrow school again ! College actually ! Ark >.< !
I not dislike my college life ...
What I dislike is that , I have to wake up early in the morning ... Ark >.< ' !

Last ...
❤ LOVe you ... My stupid dear !
•‿•
muackzzzz ...

No comments: