Saturday, August 13, 2011

Updated ... ❤ / Casting ?! :(

Howdy ...
Oh my Gawd ! My Bloggie dead ...
Wake Up man ... Wake up ...

Ai Yo ~
First , my dear sick jor ...
How I hope I can visit him ! Ark >.< !
Second , LAN assignment !
Hate you , LAN !

Will be a long long post ~
I will try to minimize my words ...
T.T

Chak Chak ~
I went to Sunway Damansara for casting ...
Epic failed !
I can't smile in front of the camera !
Why har ?!
Haiz !

My baby man make accompany to me ~
Super grateful !
Thanks you , miss !
HaGa ^.^
He is a boy , man !

See this !
How I hope I can manage to pose like this in front the camera !
Ark >.< !
Will try harder next time ~
Shiity

Huddle ~

The Telly show some best work !
Ark >.< !
How I hope I could be one of them ~

Heng ~
Actually I did applying make up !
But make no difference !
WooHoo ~

DaTa ~
Without make up !

@the Curve ...
We went into the curve and find something to eat as I'm starving !

Before ~

After ~
Removing the make up ~
I prefer without make up !
Because of my natural eyelashes , I looked like a rocker after applying mascara and eyeliner !
=.=

Chak Chak ~
Super tasty ice cream ~

Reward card ~
Collect 15 ... ?!
I think so and you will get ...

A Moo Cow shirt !
WooHoo ~

I ❤ Moo Cow ~

Actually I did having a tasty ice cream inside the curve !!
Forgot to take a pic on it !
Ark >.< !
I think lekca lar !
HeGe ^.^

Ai Yo ~
Did a super quick update ~
Have to go back to my LAN assignment !
Hate ~
Bye Bye !
Take care ...
Dear ~

No comments: