Monday, September 5, 2011

20110906 ... ♥ / Need CASH $$$

Howdy ...
Is time to update again ... :) Did you updated yours ?'

Ok ... I wanna say something ! If you follow my Twitter , you will knew what is that ...
http://twitter.com/FrankieRoseUni
As i going through some blog , i saw many of female bloggers are snapping picture with their boobs out ?' Not really out but almost ... =.= ! HeHe ^.^ Yea ... And i felt sick with them ! Are you trying to gain your traffic by showing your boobs ?' Huh ?' I know , maybe i got no reader or as much as you are but at least i enjoy it man ! I didn't have to show my boobs out and get embarrassing when i meet my friends after i've posted it ...
But hor ... For man , i bet you are cursing me right ?' Oh my Gawd , if there is no one showing theirs boobs , then what should i search when i doing masturbation , right ?' REspect women , as well as GAY ... HaHa :)

Yea ... Yea ... Stupid dear ! I thought we can have Langkawi's trip ! And ... Ah Ha ... T.T







Chak Chak ... Is me ! Haiz .... Trying to get myself some job ! Need money so much ... I wanna to be someone that can buy all the things she want by herself not from family or bf ... :) Job ... Job ... JOB !

Hmm ...


Chak Chak ... Follow my instagram [frankieroseuni] if you wanna get some update from me or ... :) [ No idea what happening to my glass ... @.@ ]

Happy [ GRIN ] -- It's actually so hard to remain your smile while the photographer is counting 1 ... 2 ... 3 ...
It's tiring ! And your cheek muscle will be suffering muscle pain ... HaHaHaHa

Angry [ FURROW EYEBROWS ]

Sad [ :( ] HaHa ... BAD !

Surprise [ :O] Funny lar man ! Don't laugh !





Chak Chak ... 

Warning : Don't stare at the two pictures below ... You will faint and puke !




























 Yak ... *puke*

I get notificated to attend an interview ... And i thought interview should be having make up on , formal and serious ! But not really ... It's fun ?' Not really ... It's ... Normal lar ! HeHe ^.^ I dislike applied make up actually ... I hate !




 But hor ... I master the skill quite well because i love watching some HOW TO GET A SUMMER LOOK ... Some kinda of that show or programme ... :) But hor ... My panda eyes have to conceal it , it required expert ! =.= !
Are you still ok ?' Puking ?'

 
 My face got sharper mou ?' On extreme diet ! T.T
l
Last picture ... I love this pic so much ... :) 

Thanks you ! The END ...
[ By the way , you can help me gain some cash by clicking the nuffnang advs ... Click it when you find something interesting for you or your friends yea ... Thanks you so much ... :) ]

No comments: