Wednesday, September 14, 2011

QQ Miki ... ♥ / MANNER ?"

Howdy ...

Tomorrow geh tomorrow is holiday ... Malaysia's Day ! And i don't feel like wanna study , that's why i spent my time to update my Bloggie ... <3


 Da Jia Hao ... :)
Before i get into point , i wanna say something ...

I'm 18 years old jor ... Officially ! Have already passed my birthday , you know ! I have my right , to decided what i want to do ... Ok ! I don't like to greet the people who came to my house ! And i a person that super hate intruder , i love the freedom that i possessed in my house ! I love no wearing bra , wearing super short , having my lunch with super ugly look ... And suddenly you came in and stop me from doing this kinda of things and do you still expect me to greet you ?' I WILL DEFINITELY BOW TO YOU IF YOU GIVE ME HANDSOME AMOUNT OF MONEY EVERYTIME YOU"RE HERE ... :)

I know that , it's no manner or rude for all of you ! But i think if someone didn't choi[greet] me when i went to his/her house , i will think the person is having real personality ! Don't have to be polite all the time likes kissing ass ... ! Blek :P So , mum ... Stop groaning , moaning , mumbling ... :) Thank YOu ...



My Pinky RABITTO ... :)

New geh iPhone cover ... Super CUTE ! Super love ... It called Miki ! :)
l
MoonCake Festival is passed , i know that ... But because of diet , i just have one quarter of whole before this ... And because of mummy's sake , i broke my diet rules and have almost two whole thing ... @.@ Fat til dead ! Can't really eat for another week ... :(
l
Fatty Bom Bom ... :( ---> UNI





 My lovely Miki ... <3

Yea ... Yea ... Thank you my friends for giving me advice that i should take this one rather than the car one ... I think i will regret as soon as i paid and move an inch ! Thanks yea ... <3
Even though amy is not sincere huh ?' She thought i will rebuke and take the car one =.= !
I think it's too cute for me ... =.= ! But liwen said suitable for me ... That's mean i'm cute right ?' Thanks you ! HaHa :)

BMW i8 ... <3
So nice ! Wanna get myself one ! HaHa :) I'm kidding geh =.= !

Yea ... Yea ... And thanks for Amy's souvenir ... Pinky Pinky yea ... NExt time ! Greedy Uni ... :) Blek :P And i felt really sorry for my stupid immaturity , by the way , sorry ... :) Forgive me huh ?'
I will try my best to be super friendly , responsibility and ... *shrug*

Will update MORE huh ?' Kidding ...


No comments: