Friday, September 2, 2011

Uni LOVe GAY ... ♥ / Respect Gay ... Salute





Howdy ... 
Time to update again ... :) 

I'm actually trying to make a vlog not as simple as below one ... I'm like trying to vlog instead of blog , but i failed ... I actually try thousandth of times and failed ... So BAD ... :( So , I decided just to make a simple video to declare my respect to GAY ... ♥ 

Before that , 
My two week holidays is going to end ... One week already gone ! And i have do nothing ... :( Actually i have a lots of stuff to do , likes catch up my topic which i left , bio project , maths ... Arh ~~~ But i still don't feel like wanna do anything ... :( 

Ok ~ At least i blog right ?' HeHe ^.^ 
Back to point ... Gay 
How did you find about GAY ?' Annoying ?' Disgraceful ?' Or you are the one who same like me , LOVe gay ?'I just blog with a video from YouTube which title is Gay Parents Bashed ... I'm like , Oh my Gawd ! Fuck You ! Waitress ... What's the hell is wrong with GAY ?' It hurt you , made you bleed so badly huh ?' Ark >.< ! The man is great , he try to gain some respect for the gay parents from the fucked waitress ... WooHoo ! Nice ... 
HaHa ^.^ Do you believe in Jesus ?' Don't judge ... 
If i were the diner , i will definitely shout at the waitress , FUCK YOU ! Get your ass out of other's business and respect gay ...




Yea ... What i'm trying to say is ... 
Respect GAY , please ! Even though you find them annoying or they're like so cosy in front of you ... Maybe you will feel disgusted , but don't judge or what huh ?' Respect other's choice yea ...
For me , I love gay person so much ... Maybe because i'm a girl , i think if i have a gay BBF , we will go shopping , talking about boys , handsome boys , sharing make up or skin care products with each other ... Doing manicure or pedicure together ... Sharing clothes ! Oh my Gawd ~ It's fun ... How i hope i got one ... :)
But for boys , I think you will find out that he is disgusting ... Right ?' I think the first thing popped up in their mind is HOW DO THEY HAVE SEX ?' Am i right ?' Ok ~ Man ! They choose to be with the same sex , it's because he love him so much until he can go against natural's rules ! ISn't ?' It take a lots of courage to show that you're homosexual right ?' Try to take his side and think ... So , man do respect yea ... ?' 

For GAY , even though all the person around is like find that you're disgracing or embarrassing them ... Do remember , don't give up yea ... Gawd created you for a purpose ! Find out what is that ... Gambateh ! No matter you're gay or lessbian ... I will always support GAY events ♥ ... Do invited me if there is ... HaHa ^.^ 
I don't think in MALaYSIA will launch this kinda of events ... :( 


By the way , a video to support GAY ... 
UNI love GAY ...
 



No comments: