Saturday, September 17, 2011

Vlog ... Vlog ... Vlog ... ♥ / TeeHee :)

WooHoo ... :)

I've made a vlog , finally ... I think i get the best one which is my last try and i feel wanna continue to bullshit-ing but some of my family members is back ! You know , it's kinda embarrassing to talk to the webcam in front of them ... That's why i always want my very OWN room ... :( So , no one will disturb me when i slept ! I think if that happened in anyway , my black circles will be reduced ! Ark >.< ! FUCK ... :(

But , some declaration ...
The webcam from my lapotop is kinda blur ... :( I have no idea why ! And i kinda sound like i'm blathering ... SORRY ! I have try my best ! :( I will try to improve next time yea ... :)

And CLICK the NUFFNANG ADS for me yea ... :) Thanks you !

While waiting for my video uploading ... Share some pictures first ... :)

 
Taking pictures with MiKi ... :) 
 Ta Da ~ Enjoy ... And really sorry for the AUDIO ! I will try to improve next time ... :( 
Remember to click the NuffNang advs before heading out o ! :)  

No comments: