Saturday, October 1, 2011

6th months-niversary ... ♥ / * Love *

Howdy ... :)
Feeling so sad that no one have leave a comments to make my blog more vivid ! Ark >.< !
MuacHaHaHa ... :D I'm kidding geh ! Here is where i'm talk bullshit ... HaHa :)

Ok ! Today is 01 October 2011 ... <3
Happi ... :) Since 01 April 2011 , which is April Fool's Day ... We've been in relationship since April Fool til now , 01 October 2011 . Which is a 6-months relationship ! WooHoo :) How amazing it is ... Even amazed myself ! A really long-term relationship for me ... I used to have about 10 relationship before this and the most shortest duration is like 2 or 3 days and the longest one ... I think half and a month ?' Not sure ! But it all puppy love ! HaHa :D So regret of having puppy love ! But if there is not puppy love , how can i get the information of what should be the topics between couples or else stuff ?' HaHa ... Nonsense ... :P




Bangle ... <3 
Can i start sharing our love story ?' HaHa :D No one is going to read ... I knew that ! But i still wanna write because of no one is going to read ! MuacHaHAhA ... <3

A really significant part for me ... I used to ignored him like one whole week ! It's because of my stupid thought ... I thought i fell in love with someone else and wanna break up with him ! How innocent i am ! Stupid Uni ... And I've realized it's just some imagination ?' Something like that ! HeHe :) And i've received like thousand of calls from him ... So touched ! Muackzzz ... I love you lar !

And we fought thousands of times within this 6 months ! OMG ... I just realize 6 months mean half and a year ... Woo ! :)


Q Q stuff ! It's actually for pepper ... :D
[ It's from Coffee and Bagel Cafe ... Which located at Sri Hartamas ! I love there ... Especially the they showing the Mr. Bean show !The food is good too !*thumb ups*

Ark >.< ! Finished two chapter in one day ... For Bio ! So tired ! Feel faint ... :S



 Hmm ... There is no celebration for our 6th months-niversary ... Because he have to work ! Ark >.< ! He said he is on the way to married with me ! HaHa ... :) So sweet !




So tired ! End my post with this picture ! Thanks you ... :)
I want my iPad 2 now ! T.T

No comments: