Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Updating my life ... ♥ / Food ? Life ? ;)

Howdy ... :)
How are you guys ?' Wanna blog about today ... A long day man ! :D
#now playing : Gucci Gucci

We went to Low Yat and get my bro a set of computer ... I think he is so so so happy now until can't breath ... HaHa :D * Remember to breath man *
Because mummy doesn't know the way to drive to so she pick me up at college and take monorail to there ... Guess what ? Terrible thing happened !

My bro fell in love with a giant ! And I have to give a hand of carrying about 2-3 kgs speaker ... Wtf ! ;( Btw , still happy ! But I hope I get a bf that have car so I can call for help ! I swear to mum , I will get one soon ! =.= HaHa :D

Shinimo ?' Know this ! It's really tasty ! Go and have a try ! It's located at first floor ... I think ! Near the lower floor cinema ... Just go through the StarBuck ... :) And you will see !

I have ordered * Pineapple , ice cream and chocolate topping * ... OMg ! Trust me ! Super duper best ! *thumb ups*

Btw , exam is coming ... But imma addicted to my new iPad2 ! :O Going to fail ?' No ! I will try my best :)

#sorry for my blogging skill ... It's gone away ! I think ! Because didn't update for a long time ... ;) Try my best to update more ;)

Have a nice day !

No comments: