Wednesday, December 14, 2011

20111214 ... ♥ / BreakingDawn&那些年

Howdy ...
Is time to update ! :)
Finally , after a few days of laziness ... I get myself up and dolled myself up ... :) Me and sis off to Pavillion ! We went there to catch up the movie we left behind ... Which is #you're the apple of my eyes & #twilight-breaking dawn ... See ! How behind I am =.= Btw , I watched both today *thumb ups* for both movie


It's my semester break now ... Nothing to do neh ! At home , catch up some Taiwan drama , FaceBook , Twitter ... All about Internet , so bored :( Any suggestion for me ?'


My hair-do [ fringe-do ] ...


Know what is this ?' I bet everyone knew right ?' :) Super tasty FOOD ...

 Chak Chak ... :) Shimino ... ♥ Pineapple ,ice cream and chocolate topping is my love :) 

So many flavor and thingy for you to choose ... :) Cake lar ... Banana ... Even something like breakfast :) 

Tasty ...
 

 One more ... From


 *thumb ups* 

Loving them ...
  ...
Yea lar ... I want to talk about #you're the apple of my eyes ! How stupid they are ... I mean the two person how like each other =.= They should be together in the end , I know that maybe the writer wanna made it different from others ... Made the end different from others so the audience will be surprise that the end is different ! But I hope in reality this kinda of stupid thingy won't happen ! =.=

 ...
#twilight-breaking dawn ... Looking forward the part-2 ! Most audience expectation is coming ... Bella became a blood-sucker ( vampire ) like Edward ... WooHoo :) Red contact lens ! Nice :D Any vampire ?' 'kiss' my aorta ?' or vein ?' whatever you want ! Make me a vampire ! HaHa :D But , I wondering ... In 'reality' , all the vampire will be handsome as Edward or ugly as corpse ?' If handsome , then kiss me ! If not , get lost ! HaHaHaHa :D #justsaying Although my life is boring , but I love myself :) 





 ...
Happy but so tired while i'm blog ... @.@ 
:D

No comments: