Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 ... ♥


Howdy ... :) 
It's 8th of Jan , 2012 ~ 
And is time to update ...

1 .   Be MATURE ... 
[ Think from 'adult' way ~ Not to do childish stuff ~ ]

2 .   Control my TEMPER ... 
[ I have a really f*cking short-temper ... Imma trying so hard to give it a fix :( ] 

3 .   Have great effort on my academic part ... 
[ Especially , Physics ... ]

4 .   Take care of my image ... 
[ Comb my hair often , seriously ! ] 

5 .   Update my blog more often and make it more interesting ... 
[ Sorry for the boredom of my blog ... :( ] 

6 .   Become more friendly ... 
[ This is my ambition ... ALWAYS ! ] 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some things that willing to do now ~ 

1 .   Dye my hair ... 
I did try Liese - sweet pink ... And i really love it ! And will be try on Ash Brown soon ~ :) 
It's recommended ! #Liese 

2 .   Trying to get money from daddy for some shopping ... 
[ Dad , can i ? Please ] 

3 .   Waiting for college reopen which is on 10th of Jan ... 
[ A bit excited , but still feeling annoyed whenever i know it will make me a zombie ... :*( ]


Last one ...
STAY BEAUTIFUL ... :D 

P.S. 
2011 is really some year that i will never forget ~ 
A shitty lots of stuff had happened ~ 
By the way , i gone through it ...
So ~ 
Yea ... Hope this will be my year ! :)

1 comment:

boey said...

Wish you dream come true 加油! :)