Monday, April 16, 2012

NO Plastic Surgery ... / ♥

Howdy ... ♥
Time to update my bloggie ... Click my NuffNang ads , it made me money :D #kidding But still better click it :D

On Saturday night , I watched GLEE which the episode is about nose job and Quinn's thing ! And it inspired me to write a blog post about it , so this post gonna be about Plastic Surgery , not only nose job as not only nose that everyone might dislike about their features ! As i'm a blogger so i read BLOGS ! I bet everyone knows famous blogger , XIAXUE right ?' She had done a few jobs , i mean plastic surgery and she did confess about it . Proud of her honestly *salute*

This is one of the photo which is obviously before any plastic surgery ! I'm not paparazzi so i didn't really dig this out out of some private or personal site , she show us . And i have to admit that her surgeon did a pretty well job which make her to ... 
Taa Daa ... This ! Quite impressive right ?' Of course with make up also lar but still prettier than before ! And this is one of the successful cases ...
And i found this while searching ' Xiaxue before surgery ' and this is one of the result photos ! This is Dawn Yang ! She is pretty but i can't 100 % say she having makeover-plastic surgery also lar but if she does then this is also one of the successful cases . Overall , i still didn't encourage plastic surgery ! From ugly to pretty ! *my 'ugly' here didn't mean literally ugly , just metaphor*

There is successful cases and of course there is always failure cases ...
 This is one of the 'famous' failure cases ! From pretty to ugly ! *my 'ugly' here mean literally ugly - face distort* I heard about this girl ... She is actually a singer or performer , if i didn't mistaken but she trying to get cuter and cuter so she ask the surgeon to fill the side cheek to make it more puff and it will be cute when you smile . But the point is she is trying to get more and more injection and eventually she went broke and out of materials to inject so she use cooking oil instead of the real materials so her face went like that --> the picture above ! TOO GREEDY 
There is so much cases that failed ... According to the statistics , the cases of being failed are a shita lots ! HaHa :D If you've decided to do it , you have to take the risk ! 

I know , no one is perfect and everyone want to be perfect ! 
You dislike you eyes ?' Because it is too small ?' You want double eyelids ?' Because it looks so attractive ?' You want a sharper nose ?' Because you hate your flat nose and you wanna look '3D' ?' You want a sexy lips ?' Because ... Honey , you are beautiful the way you are ! I know it might be sarcasm for you but it is truth and i'm SINCERE ! I also want a bigger eyes ! Sharper nose ! And a sexy lips like Angelina Jolie but i will never ever going to plastic surgery . You know why ?' Not because i don't have the money or afraid of other people's opinion . As i'm a RULE BREAKER , i don't follow rules ! I have piercings all over my ears , tongue and belly button . And i get tattoos as well , 3 on my body when i was in secondary school . So it is so obvious i will do everything i want and no one can stop me even my parents ! But i will NEVER go for plastic surgery ! 

You know why ?' No matter how much i hate ... No ! I love myself ~ Sometimes i even think i love myself too much ! HaHa :D Okay ~ :D What actually i trying to 'preach' is LOVE YOURSELF , DON'T HURT YOURSELF . If your face is distorted due to natural or some reason , then there is the only reason you can go for plastic surgery . 


LOVE YOURSELF ... ♥
If you wanna get skinny , diet and some workout will help ! NEVER EVER GO FOR PLASTIC SURGERY ! If you wanna get prettier , the max way you supposed to go is MAKE UP ! 
Going to end here ! I think i caught a cold ! My body is heating up =.= 

No comments: