Monday, June 25, 2012

CANON IXUS 240 HS ... ♥ / Vote for me

Howdy guys ... :) 
Have been thinking that you need a better camera ?' But budget problem ?' 
Or ... 
Being so frustrated to connect your camera to your laptop/desktop for pictures transferring ?' 

Now ... 
CANON come along with a new products that allowed you to enjoy the swiping feeling across your camera's screen ... 
Which is touch screen ... 
So that you won't get frustrated while wanted to get to some other setting but ... 
Buttons lagging or have to go a long way to reach there ... 
Chak Chak ... 
The whole point is ... 
It come along with PINK ! 
 I'm kidding ... >.< 
PINK is not the point of their new product ... 
But it is for most of us right ?' I know it ! :) 

Getting frustrated when you have to get a device with you to everywhere to made you able to connect your camera to your device and somehow send it to your iPhone or others so that you can share it on Instagram ?' Especially HEAVY laptop ... >.< 
Now ... 
WORRY NO ! 
With CANON IXUS 240 HS , you can straight away share your new photos which taken from CANON IXUS 240 HS to our smartphones so that we can share it immediately up to Instagram ?' 
Or edit it by your smartphone before upload ... 
ONLY ONE STEP ... 
How easy it is ... 
Or straight away send it to your laptop so that you can edit your photos without having to carry the tangled connective wires with you ... How good it is ?' 
Such a smart invention !

Huge screen for CANON IXUS 240 HS ... 
As you follow my blog ... 
I love big thing ... So this is definitely my thing man ! 
See ... Such a huge screen ! 
I know touch screen camera is not a new thing for everyone right ?' 
So not going to mention how awesome camera with touch screen is ... :) 

Next ... 
Why this ?' Why not Nikon or some others famous brand ?' 
As everyone told me that NIKON is always the best one ... There is no doubt about it ! 
I trust it ! And even the price made me know instantly that they are the best one ! =.=
HaHa :D 
CANON ?' Nah ... 
No idea ... Never used before ! 
O ... Okay !
When i come to this question , i was thinking what was the brand for my first camera that my dad gave us ?' 
And i dig it out from my room and i got it with me now ... 
It is from CANON ... 
Power Shot A460 ... 
And i go through the pictures in my camera ... 
It have the pictures when i have my blonde hair ! 
WHOLE BLONDE hair ... 
No kidding ... 
Wanna see ?' 
I wanna show em to you guys as well but i have no connective cables with me as i know ! 
And i'm too lazy to find out whether it is true or not ! 
HaHA :D *sorry*
 This is it ... 
Capture by my phone ... 
Suck ... >.< 
But the photos which show in the camera is fine ... :) 
Quite clear actually ... 
But the screen is too small to actually check the pictures out ... :( 
So ... 
How is CANON ?' 

I know NIKON is good and cool ... 
But ... 
The point is ... 
Is everyone afford it ?' 
But i'm sure about CANON that everyone afford this ... 
Especially CANON IXUS 240 HS ... 
It is only cost RM 900 something ... 
Not even RM 1000 ... 
So ... 
What's your choice ?' 
 They having 5 sexy color for you ... 

Black ... 
Black always represent sexy , you know ... :D 
With black , you don't have to afraid it doesn't match the day of your outfit ... 
Will be a good and cool choice btw :)
Silver ?' 
White ?' 
Not sure about that ... 
But i will be visit the CANON store to check it out soon ... :) 
I think is white ... 
If there is only white and black available like almost all the smartphones ... 
I will go for white ... 
Always ! 
But ... 
 This is ... 
What color arr ... ?' >.< 
Pink ?' Dark pink ?' Red ?'
Definitely not red but maybe it is dark pink ... 
I kinda into this color ... :) 
But still need to check it out in the stores so that you won't get the one which differ from your imagination right ?' :) 
Light pink ... 
Fuck ... 
It is gorgeous man ... 
You know what light pink can turn me into ?' 
Spend more money ... 
:D 
After the release of Nikon N1 pink series ... 
I'm actually starving myself for it but still ... 
Never mind ! 
Starving yourself get you no way ... 
I mean in the money way ... :( 
So i didn't get it ! 
And i discover about CANON new products ... :) 
Blue ... 
Kind of a sexy blue ... 
Nice ... :) 

Okay ... 
What you and me concern is ... 
i know ... 
The picture's quality that this camera can provided ... 
This is the sample picture that i got from their website and it is clear ... 
Especially for the definite facial features ... 
Lovin it ... 
Compare to what iPad and my phone provided ... 
It is far away better ... 
More information ... 
Visit CANON official website ... 

Wanna get this ?' 
For free ?'
Now ... 
CANON is launching a contest for CHARMING , GLAMOROUS  , GEEKY and FUNKY style you might have ... 
Website : CANON IXUS
As usual online contest ... 
Upload your photo ... 
Add a caption ... 
And ... 
Share your entry so that you get vote(S) ... 
This is my picture for the contest ... 
Taken by iPad from my laptop ... :D 
So it is like taking a picture from TV ... 
BLUR ... 
Here is the real picture before upload for contest ... :) 
Vote for me ... 
Thanks and appreciate much ... :) 
So i can have a camera to capture every precious moment and share with you guys ... :) 
But ... 
Still welcoming sponsor ... :) 

 

 

No comments: