Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm HOMESICK ... ♥ / Johnson's baby

I'm homesick ... 
Guess where am i now ?' 
Out station ?' On board ?' 
No way ... 
I'm still in KL ! I'm still coming back home every night and sleep with my chocolate milk and my parents ... 
But ... 
I'm still having homesick ... 
I miss when my butt is on the couch , my mum said " get your fat ass on the gym bicycle " ... 
" You are so fat ... Go workout man ! "
These are what my mum usually say to me ... :D 
And i gave the " WTF " face ... 
And chocolate milk will start showing off his SEXY body ...>.< 

After i started my part time job ... 
i spent the whole day at my work venue and bored dead ... 
Unable to see my family until the dismissal time ... 
Dismissal time is usually at 10 something which make me unable to see them ... 
They usually slept when i'm home ... >.< 
Miss talking to my mum ... 
Even though she will talks extra thing and extra far away from the topic but ... :) 
I miss it ! 
Miss talking to my chocolate milk ... 
Even though he talks something that might be from his dreams ! 
Which is out of common sense ... :D 

How is your school day so far ?' :D 
I still having my sem break ... TeeHee :D 

This is my daily bodyskincare product ... :) 
Heart it so freaking much man ... :D 
This is the small one which come along with the big one ... 
I just give a hand to my mum to wash all the plates ... 
One of the scarest thing when i wash plates is ... 
I pour so so so much of the detergent ... 
HaHa :D 
And my mum always said " You wanna poison us all to death arr ?' " :D 
Using too much of detergent will make your palm go harsh like hell if you didn't take care of them ! 
TIPS : 
After washing all the thing ... 
Wash your hand with body wash or hand wash ... 
Then ... 
Apply your lotion ! 
The lotion you think that is effective on you ... :)
Johnson's baby is my favorite ...
 

No comments: