Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jimmy Choo's parfums ... ♥ / GIFTS

female's JULY issues ... 
Get yours ?'  Obviously i got mine ! :) 
I really impressed by female's JUNE issues so i decided to get JULY issues ... 
It impressed me quite well even though i haven't finish it ! 
Excited to go through every pages and every details in JULY issues ! :) 
And ... 
In JULY issues ... 
We got the tester from Jimmy Choo parfums ... 
And today before work i decided to give it a try as my DKNY perfume is draining ... >.< 
So i gave it three spray on me ... 
Like 9 something in the morning and now when i'm typing this ... 
I still smell the original smell even after my work ... 
It is obviously a long-lasting perfume ... *thumb ups*
Because usually i won't be able to smell my perfume after work or few hours ... >.< 


 This is the tester i got from #female magazine ... 
A little bottle ... >.< 
Jimmy Choo ... 
Would you mind to set me a big one ?' 

Other than that ... 
I wanna share with you guys that promotion held by #JImmyChoo ... 
You will get a free python mirror with the purchase of Jimmy Choo EDP 100 ml set which including Body Lotion 100 ml and Shower Gel 100 ml at RM 396 ! Of course there is a Jimmy Choo perfume as well ... (the left box on the pic above)
Participating stores : 
Metrojaya Mid Valley ...
Jusco Mid Valley ... 
Isetan KLCC ... 
Isetan Bandar Utama ... 
SOGO ...
Second ... 
Get a large tote bag with purchasing a mim RM 300 of Jimmy Choo perfumes ... exclusively at Parkson Pavilion Zone B from 16-22 July . 
I'm planning to get the perfume within this period so that i can get the tote bag ... 
It is so nice ! 

 So get yours ?' 
It smell really good for me ... 
I don't know how to describe the smell as everyone have a different taste and sense of style right ... 
So suggest you visit the counter and try it out ... :)




Still looking for camera's sponsor ... 

1 comment:

Evelyn G. said...

I have bought the Female mag too! I think the perfume smells ok. It's good that they gave a sample size. can last very long. hehe.

btw, check my blog out. I'm giving away some stuff. =)