Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Bday to Mum ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 
Say Happy Birthday to my mum ... :)
You know how much i love my mum ?'
HaHa :D I know it is not a really proper post but yea ... 
The point is I DO LOVE MY MUM ... 
HaHa :D 
My mum volunteer herself every Sunday to work in the kitchen of temple ... 
So she asked me to make accompany to her to the volunteering ... 
Of course i did say YES because it is her birthday and 
even though EVIL CHOCOLATE MILK say NO ! >.<

Okay ... Say something about the picture above first ... 
About my mum one ... 
You know why STILL this picture ... ?'
HaHa :D
Yea ... Still 
And i'm actually thinking ask her to take some picture with me ... 
But i bet this will be her answer ...
" TakMau lar ! So many work to do ! You so free arr ?' Then help me with ... "
Shit lur ! Made myself into trouble :D 

Okay ... 
To be honest ... 
I have a big FAT legs but i usually wear short even though i know i do have ugly legs ... 
But the day before , mama warned me not to wear short to temple 
So you know what ?'
I'm wearing jeans ! Long Jeans ... >.<
You know what ?' Let me tell you .... 
Wearing jeans is like naked because jeans will show every details of your butt and legs ... 
Try to imagine 
Stand still ... No curve or extra fat !
When you walk ... Bottom line !
FCUK :D 
So mum you know how much i love you now ?'
So don't ask me to do house chores anymore ... Okay ?' 
HaHa :D #kidding 

So mum i don't have any present for you ... :( 
I know right ! 
Because i'm broke ! 
I promise after i'm graduate from UNI and get a high-salary job ...
I will buy you everything ... 
Not really lar ! Don't ask for Channel okay ?' 
HaHa :D 
Happy Birthday MUM :) 

No comments: