Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jog For Hope by TCSH ... ❤

Chak Chak ... ❤ 
Jog for Hope ... 
For charity !
I went for it this morning with chocolate milk ... 


Wearing my new pink NIKE's shoe ... 
And NIKE's short ... 


HaHa :D 
Actually wanted to take his picture but he said NO !
So ... 
Tak boleh paksa lur ... :D 
#chocolate milk #bro


On the spot registration booth ... 


It is crowded ... 
Luckily we got ourselves some area ... 
Which have piled chair so i sat on it :D 
No take much photo for the decoration and other ... 
Because ...
It is so crowded and didn't bring my camera 
because we've been advice that bring less valuable ... 


This is after running ... 
Sweating ... 
With Adidas's cap on ... #PINK
I hope i able to carry my camera with me when i'm running ...
So that i can capture things ... :D 

After jog ...
All my pictures taken by #chocolate milk ... ❤
I love when i ask him to take a picture of me and he give me that 'impatient' face ... 
BUT ... 
Only for one or two second and then he will say ... 
"Phone/Camera"
HaHa :D 
#SWEET


Before jog ... 
Okay ... 
So happy that chocolate milk came with me ... ❤
Actually this is my first time participating in some running event like this ... 
And there is embarrassing thing happened 
because of chocolate milk ... >.< 
We actually registered for 10 km and after 6 km 
we decided to only go for 6.5 km and stop 
because he is fatigue 
But when come to the final line 
He ran to the 10 km route ... 
And ...
After walk a while 
Said "Let's go back ! I'm dying !" =.=
And we actually follow those 10 km joggers route and cross the final line 
and 
the teachers thought i finished my 10 km 
and so proud and then 
found out that i didn't finished ... 
#embarrassing 
#FCUK

Jog for Hope held by Taylor's Pre-U Student ...
Good job !
Well Done !
A lots of sponsors ... 
They make this every year ... 
So everyone can join !
Next year for yours ?' 

No comments: