Monday, July 30, 2012

Lips Care VASELINE vs EUCERIN ... ❤

Hey Hey ... 
I'm going to share Lips Care Products in this post ... 
At Friday night , i eaten whole pack of FRIED CRACKERS ... 
And i got severe chapped lips the next day til this morning ... :(
My bad habit ...
Do not control what should i or shouldn't i put into mouth ... >.<
Mine ...
Worse than this ... 
This is not mine , i googled it :D
So i went to Watson and bought a lip gloss with me ... 
First ...
#VASELINE 
I bet almost everyone have it right ?'
This is a must you know ?'
When i was in my high school , my best friend have it ... 
When i was working as part time promoter on my semester break , my guy colleague have it ... :O
I was shocked that even guys started to take care about their lips ... 
COOL 
My babe also using it now ... 
Of course me for sure lar ... 
I have been using it for ...
More than 3 years ... 
I apply it every time after my face wash ... :)
But ... 
There is a disadvantage of this kind of 'bottle' package ...
You know what ?'
Hmm ... 
It is that not elegant for ladies to apply it in PUBLIC ... 
So we need a stick one ... 
Something like lipstick one ... 
For fun :D
Same here ... :D
Yea ... 
So i decided to get a lipstick like one ...
Since my lips become severe ... 
For #VASELINE , 
There is lipstick like one ... 
But i didn't really like them after i tried it out ... 
So i decided to go for ... 
This ... 
Which i had used before ... 
Btw ... 
Share with you guys ... 
How this become my selection ... 
First ... 
I choose the features of the lip gloss and ... 
Due to i having severe chapped lips so i go for 
Something like ... 

' Cares , Protects and Regenerates rough and cracked lips rapidly '
PROTECTS and REGENERATES 
RAPIDLY ...
Rapidly is what attract my interest actually ... :) 
#EUCERIN
And after comparing the features , i still have 2 on my hands and then 
Instead of started to put more effort on picking the most suitable one 
I just go for the prices and pick the expensive one ... 
You know ... 
Expensive means GOOD ... :D
And with this good and lipstick like ... 
Now i can apply my lip gloss in public ... 
HaHa :D
Actually for #VASELINE ... 
They are quite cheap but GOOD so you can buy more than one for extra ... 
Or one for home and one for outside ... 
You can get this 2 products on Watson or Guardian ... 
#EUCERIN costs like 14 ringgit each ... 
#VASELINE costs like 5 ringgit each ...


No comments: