Saturday, July 14, 2012

My D.I.Y. Hair ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 
I don't like BLACK hair ... 
Never like them except for the commercial black long and smooth hair ... :D 
So ...
I've decided to D.I.Y. my hair ... 
As now sharp hair color is trending ... 
So i decided to try this out ... 
Pink color from Schwarzkopf ... 
No idea how the name came from ... 
Just qing chai type one arr ... :S 
And the back of the box usually show how the color change according to your hair color right ?'
Like this ... 
And i decided to make the third one ... 
So i bleached my hair ... 
With this ... 
With powder and some cream mixed together and apply to your hair and wait ... 
Time is the matter when you come to bleaching ... 
Is no like after 30 min ... 
It will stop the effective like color do ...
I got them from Sg. Wang ... 
From Despotic ...
Forgot which floor and it only cost RM10 for two bottle in the picture ...
I got 4 because i have a long hair ... :S 
This is how it look like after mixing them up ... 
Yea ... It is so obvious that it is a toothbrush right ?' >.< 
I don't buy the proper equipment so ... *shrug*
Because i don't really need them 
Blue color with biji biji ... :D 
Bleaching your hair is actually painful ... :D 
I didn't really apply the whole hair ... 
I didn't apply the hair near the scalp because after i applied the upper one ... 
It is painful ... :D
See what i got after waiting and washing ... 
There is biji biji in the bleaching material ... 
So ... 
You actually have to use your shampoo to rub over your hair to get rid the biji biji ... :S
After washing out your bleaching thingy ... 
this is how your toilet floor will look like ... 
Wash them out !
If not , mummy will blah blah blah ... :D 
Chak Chak ... 
The bottom part is due to i did DIPDYE before ... :)
Okay ?' 
HaHa :D 
I did something blonder than this before in my high school sem break ... 
And i feel ok with it to walk on the street ... 
But ... 
As i grow up ... 
I feel so embarrassed for walking like this on the street ... 
But if it is color like RED ... 
GREEN ... 
Or 
BLUE ...
Then i wouldn't have mind ... 
The top always mix well with colors ... >.< 
Too bright !
And after bleaching ... 
Don't expect that you still can comb your hair like you used to ... 
Your hair will all being pull out and fall out ... 
And you will be botak ... :D 
Cover your ear if possible ... 
While bleaching 
But coloring as well lar ...
To avoid stained ears ... 
It will pain and redden ... :S

After bleaching 
then ... 
Pink ...
Apply ... Apply ... 
Then ... 
Realized 
Tak cukup pun ... F >.< 
I only bought one box !
I thought it will be enough ... But 
Long hair girl ... 
Buy two ... 
I know ... 
Girl never admit that they do have a long hair 
Like me !
But you still need to buy 2 !
Or more maybe !
And due to ... 
Not enough of coloring material ... 
My D.I.Y. hair ...







FAILED !
TOTALLY FAILED !
The color still like blonde 
and 
bright like hell !
FCUK 
This is the color after coloring ... :*(
This is the color with enough color material ... 
For the front part i mean ... 
But still too bright and not same with the picture showing on your box ... :*( 
I need to do it again ... 
And now i actually risking my life blogging this ... 
Because i think if dad saw this ... 
He will scold me ...
Because last time when i was in high school ... 
I did blonde 
and he is so mad that don't even want to talk to me ... =.=

So ... 
Needa update my hair tomorrow ... 
And i'm going to Jog For Hope tomorrow ... 
Are you coming ?' 
You can register on the spot ... 
At 
Taylor College Sri Hartamas ... 
Start from 5.30 am :S 

1 comment:

zzanyy said...

Oh dear... actually it does not look that bad. You are really brave to bleach your hair by yourself.