Sunday, July 22, 2012

OutFit of 23/07 ... ❤

Good afternoon , guys ... :)
How is your Monday so far ?' 
I end my class at 12 o'clock every Monday ... 
So i guess i don't have Monday Blue except early in the morning ... 
The moment i need to get my ass off the bed ... :D 
Do i look SMART in this outfit ?'
In the class ... 
My chem teacher said that no one dress nice in the class ... 
Except someone lar !
But he accentuated that no ladies in the class dressed nice ... 
WTF >.<
My heart broken :D 
To be honest ... 
I don't care what people think of my outfit ... 
I wear what i like ... 
Not how the trends go ... 
Original always have style ... :D #adidas
Btw ... 
Teacher ... 
You dressed SAME !
Everyday shirt and pant ... >.<
HaHa :D
Okay ... 
So wish you guys have a Happy Monday yea ... :) 


Taken by iPad 
App : TimerCam 
Shirt : Pasar Seni ( long time ago )
Skirt : F.O.S.

2 comments:

Nath said...

you wear like this to class? o.O

Nava Krishnan said...

Sure looks very comfortable.