Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OutFit of 24/07 ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 
How is your day so far ?'
Mine was pretty 'epic' ... :D 
Yesterday i thought i will have class today at 9 morning so i studied til ... 
And actually it is 8 am ... 
So i can't get my butt off the bed and thinking 
"My mama and papa don't know my timetable what ..."
So i decided to tell them i will only have class at 12 ...
HaHa :D 
Then i wake up at almost 10 ... #WooHoo 
So this is my outfit of the day to college ... 
I know i'm FAT >.<
Btw ... 
The action above ... 
I meant telling your parents that your class start late is very dangerous ... 
Don't learn ... 
I have been trained for that ... :D
It is so dangerous because you may be hit or beat by your parents after they found out ... >.<
They won't beat me ... :D

Yea ... 
I haven't dye my hair to darker tone yet ... 
Still thinking actually ... :D


Taken by iPad 
App : TimerCam 
Shirt : * Forgot *
Short : Mango 

No comments: