Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OutFit of 25/07 ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 
How is your day ?' 
Mine was suck lar ... Keep sneezing like hell ...
How on earth that i will be sneeze like hell one week once ?'
Dafuq 
How to cure it ?' Any idea ?'
I got cancer arr ?' >.<
HaHaHaHa :D
I didn't have shade on in college ... 
Don't worry !
It is too over to have shade on in college ... 
I know !
But i did saw one girl have her shade on ... :S
Why not have umbrella instead of shade ?'
My lecture's class got bitches ... 
Gossip Bitches ...
You thought you are from Gossip Girl arr ?'
Funny Bitches 
Fucking hate them ... 
They are from my high school ... :D
I want arr !
I want to SAY IT OUT LOUD ... :P
So i did a video ...


Taken by iPad 
App : TimerCam 
Shirt : From sis 
Dress : Sg. Wang ( not sure )
Shade : Charles & Keith 

Bitches ... 
Can i punch you in the FACE ... ?'
And i get a website which is a lots of college outfit tips ...
http://www.collegefashion.net
Their outfits are quite simple but gorgeous in a way ... :)

No comments: