Thursday, July 26, 2012

OutFit of 26/07 - College ... ❤

Howdy guys ... :) 
How is your day so far ?'
Mine was okay lar ... 
One thing bothered me is i can't get vegetarian food in my college ... >.<
I have to take a long route to somewhere i used to ...
To dine in >.<
Today's outfit was simple ...
And my mechanic's lecture is quite adorable ... >.<
But i don't like the attention seeker girl ... 
She laugh at almost everything and pretending she didn't while lecturer caught her ... 
Dafuq 
Further more , she sat near by me ... :(
One question popped out ...
How is my new college life ?'
I missed my previous college ... 
Because in there , i can walk around alone without worrying ...
Because there won't be packed ...
But new college is like crowded like hell man ... >.<
But still ... 
Have to enjoy my new college life alone ... 
But i don't feel lonely ... 
Don't worry :) 
Guys ... 
Staring at girl's boobies while they walking toward your direction is not a good idea ... 
HaHa :D 



Taken by iPad 
App : TimerCam 
Singlet : Kepong Pasar Malam 
Jeans : Sg. Wang 
Shade : Charles & Keith 

No comments: